Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

13 hours ago, boski said:

hear ye! hear ye! ... this place is poppin baby!! ..well lets see here ..this should be a great one ..From what I saw at the early season Maplewood game East is not going to lay down the defense was fast they got to the ball and made plays.. that #1 kid if not contained is going to be a major problem all night.. I can assure you that.. :???:

I give PC very small edge in this one if they can keep tabs on #1

PC 26

EN 22

If you wasn't a maplewood football fan then i would take you serious. #OutEast #WeAreTheEast HOLD THAT L #Paybacktour

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

First off forget your team and the click you claim its East Nashville when we ride come equipped with game. Yall claim to be the best but you gone get bet tonight. #HITEMUP #Paybacktour Whos ready for this bbbbbbeeeeeeeeeep whooping

Just make sure you stand on this.

3 hours ago, EastNasty said:

If you wasn't a maplewood football fan then i would take you serious. #OutEast #WeAreTheEast HOLD THAT L #Paybacktour

ha.. ..come on now lil Rudy .. u know boski dont play with kids .. just make sure you on your game and have those water bottles filled before game time.. you to fresh homie .. a lil cute mini troll..  all dolled up ..so fancy.