Union City Storms Into McKenzie

Bigsw02

On 10/16/2018 at 6:12 AM, ysoangry said:

UC is hitting their second half of the year stride. McKenzie wont have anything for them. Just don't get that over sized head swollen, Swo. Swo, swollen ..............................hum

Yeah, I'm still here. I haven't forgotten your smart mouthed post. To let you know, I have been losing weight. So swollen is soon to be a thing of the past for me. Also, I called off a hit on you just two days ago. He was waiting for you to get home from dinner. I told him not to do anything to you. Just so you know, you owe me your life.

We lost a lot of key pieces from last year. Our line is very young and I think we will lose 2 to 3 of them after this year. We have some key pieces that if we can put them in the right places we can be dangerous. Our biggest problem is staying healthy and playing consistently. We will hang with Union City like we did with Huntingdon and then run out of gas. I do agree that will beat GC. Peabody just had a off night with too many mental mistakes when they played GC.  Gibson County just got lucky that night

17 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

Yeah, I'm still here. I haven't forgotten your smart mouthed post. To let you know, I have been losing weight. So swollen is soon to be a thing of the past for me. Also, I called off a hit on you just two days ago. He was waiting for you to get home from dinner. I told him not to do anything to you. Just so you know, you owe me your life.

Thanks buddy I appreciate it.

Alright Tornadoes it is GAME DAY! TIME TO BUCKLE UP AND ROCK SOME HEADS. You are going into hostile territory. The Rebels don't like you at all. So STEP ON THE GAS AND NEVER LET UP. There have been some great battles between these two schools so make no mistake, the Rebels will be ready to play. Last year was an offensive explosion between these two teams and I'm expecting the Rebels to want some revenge after losing in a close game. YOU ARE ON A ROLL SO KEEP ON ROLLING. PLAY EVERY DOWN LIKE IT'S YOUR LAST. IT'S TIME TO COMPETE, PLAY PHYSICAL AND LIMIT FUMBLES. GO TORNADOES!