CA vs Lewis County

Jdman

15 hours ago, TheStuff said:

Yep....only shows up about week 10 to bash LC because they have such a soft schedule and weak region that their coach hand-picks and refuses to play Oakland, Maryville, etc.

You all just don't realize what it's like to be sitting down here in Grannies basement with him with the frustration that he feels from being beat down by the Panthers for the past 30+ years. Cut him some slack after all he did work a real job 2 days last month. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

If Forrest doesnt fumble 2x inside their own 20 that game was more competitive than Lewis people want to admit. CA rolls at home

You can't be competitive when you rush for 16 yards in the first half. Wonder who caused those fumbles :blink:? That's kind of like saying that if you take away those 29 pts from LC in the 1st half Forrest wins 15-14.

2 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

After tonight it will be the private school issue again I’m sure. 

Enjoy these “three games in seven days” whinning because you guys only have two more games left=early round exit.

Yeah, I’m front Cornersville and have zero ties to Lewis County. I haven’t seen many if any Lewis County fans say much about it.

Who from Lewis County hurt you, tho?

4 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Yeah, I’m front Cornersville and have zero ties to Lewis County. I haven’t seen many if any Lewis County fans say much about it.

Who from Lewis County hurt you, tho?

He’s a Page Patriot fan. You know that school that always goes deep in playoffs 

2 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Ah, yes. The illustrious Page Patriots. Tennessee High School Football royalty. Pardon me while I kneel and kiss the rings.

okay where are the rings 

That’s funny. Reason is, before last season, you guys were the bottom feeders for decades! I don’t mean a few years but decades! Now you want to portray a long time ruling dynasty. Keep in your place there Bulldog. Wasn’t that long ago your team was compared to Red Boiling Springs! And, that’s in Single A too!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

He’s a Page Patriot fan. You know that school that always goes deep in playoffs 

Ah, yes, the paper champions from Lewis County. Dynastic football program. Dominant year in and year out! States winningest regular season record. 

Playoffs show what happens when you actually play sombody!

Again, enjoy these next two weeks.

9 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

That’s funny. Reason is, before last season, you guys were the bottom feeders for decades! I don’t mean a few years but decades! Now you want to portray a long time ruling dynasty. Keep in your place there Bulldog. Wasn’t that long ago your team was compared to Red Boiling Springs! And, that’s in Single A too!

Okay but when will you guys be good 

24 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

After tonight it will be the private school issue again I’m sure. 

Enjoy these “three games in seven days” whinning because you guys only have two more games left=early round exit.

They don't get you. Tell them about the time that you had to leave the basement and work 3 days in 7 days only to have to make an early exit on the last day to get on here and show your superior knowledge of football.