CA vs Lewis County

Jdman

13 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Jerrid Runions 

Yeah I couldn't remember the number but I seen LC play HC. He was the fastest guy out there that night for sure ! He has both gears low and high. The other back LC has is pretty shifty with good speed I think he was #28. I was very impressed with the play calling had HC guessing . Congratulations on a BIG 3 win week! Coach Sharp is the best coach in this area for 30 years ain't nobody close. 

• Like 2

I'll take mine double fried with a side of refried beans. 

I completely missed this one. This is the most impressive accomplishment by any team in R5 since CA beat Waverly last year. 

All LC did is beat 3 teams in a week, the 3rd of which was a Top 4 team in the state. And they did it on the road. 

It was 20-7 late, which means that LC's defense controlled the game. not what I expected. 

LC fans have a great field, and a coach that's been there forever who has truly built a legacy. They have nice fans (even the band moms gave our band kids ziti I was told), they are a true public school, and they seem to do everything the right way.

If they can finish healthy, they are looking at a game at Waverly in about a month to see who goes to Sate semis. That would put them 2 wins from a state title.

It's been a crazy year in 2A. Anything can happen. I will be cheering for them after Forrest's expected early exit.