6AAA 2018-19

PIONEERS12

1 hour ago, Alumn89 said:

I'm stunned at Rhea beating CHS.  Not sure what happened there but when I've gotten to see the Lady Cavs they have been much improved from last year.   Got to try to right the ship Friday against the Warriorettes

Anybody?Has Cookeville ever beat Rhea? Seems like they have not in last 3 or so years?  

On 1/7/2019 at 9:49 PM, UCSportsFan said:

That guy doesn’t have a clue what he’s talking about pay no attention to him. WC wins this district.  Yert!!

After Cookeville result last night I might have been wrong about 3rd comment.  I will now place White County in second in district.  I do look for Cookeville to beat them at least once this year if their coach will start coaching and quit whinning about every call.  Lastly, UCSportsfan I have forgot more than most on here know, especially you......Go big blue!!!

1 hour ago, mrbasketball said:

After Cookeville result last night I might have been wrong about 3rd comment.  I will now place White County in second in district.  I do look for Cookeville to beat them at least once this year if their coach will start coaching and quit whinning about every call.  Lastly, UCSportsfan I have forgot more than most on here know, especially you......Go big blue!!!

You could be right but I’m a lot better looking than you are so it all evens out lol

18 hours ago, repoman said:

Anybody?Has Cookeville ever beat Rhea? Seems like they have not in last 3 or so years?  

17-18 Rhea swept Cookeville

16-17 Cookeville and Rhea split 

15-16 Cookeville swept Rhea

This is just regular season games. 

Edited by Alumn89

Lady Cavs with a dominant win tonight over White county at home.  64-49.  Lady Cavs led all but the first 3 minutes or so of the game.   Held White County to 4 pts in the 3rd quarter.  Huge win!

Loss to Rhea County was  a bad one.  Lady Cavs shot 11-25 from the FT line and Rhea shot 22-30 FT with their best player making 19 FT.   Game was lost there.  Lady Cavs are shooting 70% as a team from the line on the season so this was very uncommon.   Just a bad night for the Cavs.  But a huge bounce back win tonight over their biggest rivals. 

Still think Cavs will finish in top 2 of the district.  If we play the way we did tonight the rest of the games we will win the disctrict. If we play like we did at Rhea we can be beat by anyone.  

32 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Lady Cavs with a dominant win tonight over White county at home.  64-49.  Lady Cavs led all but the first 3 minutes or so of the game.   Held White County to 4 pts in the 3rd quarter.  Huge win!

Loss to Rhea County was  a bad one.  Lady Cavs shot 11-25 from the FT line and Rhea shot 22-30 FT with their best player making 19 FT.   Game was lost there.  Lady Cavs are shooting 70% as a team from the line on the season so this was very uncommon.   Just a bad night for the Cavs.  But a huge bounce back win tonight over their biggest rivals. 

Still think Cavs will finish in top 2 of the district.  If we play the way we did tonight the rest of the games we will win the disctrict. If we play like we did at Rhea we can be beat by anyone.  

I was at the game and I didn’t see any dominance one way or the other. Cookeville was up 5 late and White County had to foul. That’s the only reason it was a double digit win. I think WC wins in Sparta when they meet the next time.