East Nashville Eagles vs 5a Cheaters

EastNasty

2 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Yes sir that's something CohnPearl wouldnt know about. We actually have more then one sports program thats Successful. Yall are going to get 20 pieced in Girls and boys basketball 

More sports???? Only thing yall got is basketball which is what yall will be fully invested in 2 weeks from now. Plus you forgot we are the state champs in track. Get it together

On 10/23/2018 at 1:36 PM, EastNasty said:

Welp the cheaters got caught. We lost last year 20-28 in OT. I call we win by 28+

You sound kind of salty eastnasty. I hate to break it to you but the kid they said was ineligible this year did not play for NE last year, NE is still a 8-1 team in my eyes, they are a little beat up and have had a rough year with everything, but i don’t think East Nashville will come up to NE on thier senior night and blow them out. I think it’ll be a close game with a NE win. 

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:48 AM, FBfan26 said:

More sports???? Only thing yall got is basketball which is what yall will be fully invested in 2 weeks from now. Plus you forgot we are the state champs in track. Get it together

Not that I support the dude's trash talk, but I will just, respectfully, point out that the East girls track team is the two time defending state champ. Anyway, carry on...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Unimane said:

Not that I support the dude's trash talk, but I will just, respectfully, point out that the East girls track team is the two time defending state champ. Anyway, carry on...

Yea there girls program is one of the best in the state. They have more girls the private schools which is hard to do now days.