Greeneville game moved to thursday??

greendevils11

6 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This is pure hogwash Develman. Greeneville does not like playing in the rain because they are unable to skew the stats and basically they look sloppy as hellO. Many team are like that but the Mavs love the rain. They florish when playing in the rain and cold.

Dumbest statement of the year... mavs are a passing team... last time I checked no passing team loves playing in the rain... seriously overdosing on the mavs koolaid.

11 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This is pure hogwash Develman. Greeneville does not like playing in the rain because they are unable to skew the stats and basically they look sloppy as hellO. Many team are like that but the Mavs love the rain. They florish when playing in the rain and cold.

You do Realize your Mav's that Love the rain so much are playing tonight also and not on Friday.  So are 34 other games because of the Weather Forecast. The more you talk the less educated you keep sounding :rolleyes:  

12 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You do Realize your Mav's that Love the rain so much are playing tonight also and not on Friday.  So are 34 other games because of the Weather Forecast. The more you talk the less educated you keep sounding :rolleyes:  

Quit dummbing everything thing down LOL yes of course I realize the home team can make that decision and they did; the Mavs are playing away tonight! :) Have  a good one Swipe

18 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Quit dummbing everything thing down LOL yes of course I realize the home team can make that decision and they did; the Mavs are playing away tonight! :) Have  a good one Swipe

Fulton was the Home team during that preseason scrimmage but the cows decided not to play. What’s the excuse now? 

21 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yes they are. I don’t blame them for doing it at all. One week before the playoffs you don’t need sick kids or injuries at all. Not to mention Friday was suppose to be senior night. The kids in football, cheerleading, and band deserve the recognition in non wet conditions. We will be getting 1/2 inch of rain Friday. It’s not going to be just a small little shower. 

I always always told it dont rain on the band it rains around them....

That's one of the most crazy stats I've ever heard of .54 seconds of offensive possession in a half and 42 points.That may be a record of points per seconds if not in the nation,atleast close to a state record.Yes, I understand the defense scored half  the points but still a crazy stat .

Edited by BatmanDevil

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

That's one of the most crazy stats I've ever heard of .54 seconds of offensive possession in a half and 42 points.That may be a record of points per seconds if not in the nation,atleast close to a state record.Yes, I understand the defense scored half  the points but still a crazy stat .

Wonder what the record for pick sixes are in one half of football? 

2 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

Now that is a Perfect example of the world famous cupcake schedule with icing. R2 will put a hurting on R1.

Edited by Mavericksinflight