Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

51 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I should have specified. Yea, I mean cover him. There is no one in 2A in the east that can cover Batiste. 

That's what's great about zone and cover two he will be covered by more than one secondary player or linebacker and how big is this kid

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Is he around 6 feet tall about 180 

I'd say he's about that size, but dude has a vertical jump most high school player's with pads on can't come close to, plus he is so fluid after he get's the ball.  Someone needs to try and bump him on the line and hope you have a safety in good position or he will fly right by them. But also, when you double him they have other Wr's and RB's that can hurt you, So really like the expression said, pick your poison. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, sportman said:

I'd say he's about that size, but dude has a vertical jump most high school player's with pads on can't come close to, plus he is so fluid after he get's the ball.  Someone needs to try and bump him on the line and hope you have a safety in good position or he will fly right by them. But also, when you double him they have other Wr's and RB's that can hurt you, So really like the expression said, pick your poison. 

He is a really good player.  Just like several more on that team. They are living in dreamland if they think they aren’t going to miss those kids. I believe they could have 5 all state players. 

• Upvote 1