MOORE CO @ HUNTINGDON ROUND 1 TSSAA PLAYOFFS

ZEBRA35

9 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

And that is supposed to mean what? Sure SOME of the starters are playing into the 4th quarter last few games. 1. Getting better prepared for the challenges that lie ahead. 2.If your team had a 9 game shut out streak going those players would want to stay on the field too. Please tell me that isnt true.

You sir are most definitely ssstooopidd ! Where do you draw the line of sportsmanship? What if we scored 100 points on someone and decided that we wanted to keep that streak alive would that be OK?" Hey guys sorry we kept our starters in but we really wanted to score 100 to keep our streak alive I hope we didn't hurt anyone's feelings". <--------- sounds pretty dumb right.

57 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You sir are most definitely ssstooopidd ! Where do you draw the line of sportsmanship? What if we scored 100 points on someone and decided that we wanted to keep that streak alive would that be OK?" Hey guys sorry we kept our starters in but we really wanted to score 100 to keep our streak alive I hope we didn't hurt anyone's feelings". <--------- sounds pretty dumb right.

Not really  because the starters have never played a whole  game so u sound pretty stupid at the moment 

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Oh ok. So YOU have attended every Cornersville game this season to see what ACTUALLY takes place during the games. I didn't realize you were a bulldog fan and attended all the games. I am not sure where you get your information, but the majority of the games this season, the JV was in on both sides of the ball by the 4th quarter. The last couple of games there has been about a 50/50 split on defense in the 4th quarter and the JV took over in the 4th on offense last night, as they do most every game. Preserving the scoreless streak isnt about scoring 100 points, its about kepping the other team from scoring. I am at EVERY bulldog game, and you sir are the one that is "ssstooopidd" because you are at Greenback games, as you should be, and have no real idea of what the DAWGS are doing. Good luck with Oliver Springs.

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Oh ok. So YOU have attended every Cornersville game this season to see what ACTUALLY takes place during the games. I didn't realize you were a bulldog fan and attended all the games. I am not sure where you get your information, but the majority of the games this season, the JV was in on both sides of the ball by the 4th quarter. The last couple of games there has been about a 50/50 split on defense in the 4th quarter and the JV took over in the 4th on offense last night, as they do most every game. Preserving the scoreless streak isnt about scoring 100 points, its about kepping the other team from scoring. I am at EVERY bulldog game, and you sir are the one that is "ssstooopidd" because you are at Greenback games, as you should be, and have no real idea of what the DAWGS are doing. Good luck with Oliver Springs.

I award you zero points for your response.

Looks like I preserved my shutout!