OFFICIAL TSSAA CLASS 1A/2A PLAYOFF BRACKET 2018

Southtowner

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

He was 28- 2 before the 1A game and picked Whitwell to win.  That's a record of 29-2.  Unless I didnt calculate it correctly up until this last game.

Haha correct I just realized that right after posting . Was including the TC game in that one too. Fun times . Great job this year on everything. Next year should be a great year for the Pirates!

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Mental lapse. Lol

1 minute ago, piratetom said:

Haha correct I just realized that right after posting . Was including the TC game in that one too. Fun times . Great job this year on everything. Next year should be a great year for the Pirates!

It's been a long weekend.  We are all caught up in what has taken place the last few weeks.

That could very well have been us out there yesterday. I'm  literally exhausted.

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I was tied with Bassy and ST in 1A and Tom in 2A,ill take that with those GURUS!

You beat me in 1A.  I would never lay claim to being any guru. Nor could I. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO. No guru here. Just lucky sometime I guess. 

I was trying to beat Ambasstradamus in 1A.  But once he went up a game on me he picked everything that I picked thereafter.  Seems like he wanted to beat me too. :)