Peabody VS MAHS Round 1

Goldenpride

They lost to bolivar by a point and they scored 22 on fairley which beat  them 48-22. I think that may be the most points scored by any team that fairley has defeated.  I think they they will be decent and if we come out flat we could be in for a game. The Memphis teams are always fast and have good size.  We can’t let them hang around 

50 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They lost to bolivar by a point and they scored 22 on fairley which beat  them 48-22. I think that may be the most points scored by any team that fairley has defeated.  I think they they will be decent and if we come out flat we could be in for a game. The Memphis teams are always fast and have good size.  We can’t let them hang around 

The Memphis teams tend to always have awesome athletes but the coaching is where they are lacking. I think Jacobs will wear them out and they will just be out coached. Maybe Peabody can get their 7th shutout of 11 games. 

16 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

Hard to get a read off a video when MAHS quits on most plays,no swarming to the ball,look more worried about themeselves !! Fairley looks quick,D looks solid but as I said hard to tell !!! I think 7A has more team ball cause our kids play for each other,heck they are small town kids !!!!! Only time will tell ! RTR

This reminds me a lot of the 1st round game last year. Memphis Mitchell came to Trenton & Peabody started a little slow but still was able to handedly win the game. I believe final 30-0. Don’t quote me on that final though. I expect Peabody to win this pretty easily as long as they come out focused & hot from time the first whistle blows till the last. The Golden Tide have the target on their back & EVERYONE is going to be giving Peabody their best shot. Jacobs better have those boys laser focused & crisp from here on out.