GC vs Fairley

westtnsportsfan

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

If GC doesn’t win this game.. I think UC will beat Fairley if they beat Douglass. I got caught up in the hype of this team, and I shouldn’t have. I would blitz this team to death bc their QB has a average arm but doesn’t really know how to read with tightly covered Wide outs. I know I’ve said this will be a mercy rule, but I don’t think it too late to take that back. This will be a close game. Wouldn’t shock me if GC pulled it out. 

Sometimes  their   RB    play's  QB.  he  also  run 's  on  the  track  team.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/10065496/Terry-Wilkins

I see GC winning this game. They bulid off the confidence that they got Friday when they beat McKenzie. I have watched Fairley on film. The only thing that impressed me was their running back, and they didn't seem to have any other weapons. Fairley hasn't been in many close contests this year and that is where GC has the advantage. 

15 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

I see GC winning this game. They bulid off the confidence that they got Friday when they beat McKenzie. I have watched Fairley on film. The only thing that impressed me was their running back, and they didn't seem to have any other weapons. Fairley hasn't been in many close contests this year and that is where GC has the advantage. 

There are other great athletes on that team, but they rely heavily on that RB... we looked really good against McKenzie on Friday. If we play like that, there’s no question we beat Fairley, but we have to sustain that level of play.

On another note, there’s no way this guy at Fairley is going to be any quicker or faster than the kid we saw from TCA. I have a feeling that he will be along the lines of the RB at Peabody.

Will Fairley be able to sustain drives against our defense? Something I highly doubt they’ve been forced to do this year...Or will they just score off of big play after big play?

Some of these thoughts make the game a little more interesting than what we thought, isn’t that right vandyfan?

Edited by GCPioneer

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

There are other great athletes on that team, but they rely heavily on that RB... we looked really good against McKenzie on Friday. If we play like that, there’s no question we beat Fairley, but we have to sustain that level of play.

On another note, there’s no way this guy at Fairley is going to be any quicker or faster than the kid we saw from TCA. I have a feeling that Fairley’s RB will be along the lines of the RB at Peabody.

I agree with you. Yea he didn't look as fast as Davis from TCA.  Does the Fairley guy have any offers to play college ball yet?

5 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

UTM and somewhere else according to something I saw on another thread on here from the beginning of the season.

I saw online somewhere he runs a 4.7 but his moves and feet look really good. David runs a 4.35 and dickson runs 4.7 and Wilkins runs a 4.5.   

40 times don’t always tell it all though. You can run a 4.7 and be really good if you are physical and can change directions well and see the field. It’s hard to say how good he is because  of who they have played but I don’t think he is cordarrian Richardson good 

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

On another note, there’s no way this guy at Fairley is going to be any quicker or faster than the kid we saw from TCA. I have a feeling that he will be along the lines of the RB at Peabody.

Will Fairley be able to sustain drives against our defense? Something I highly doubt they’ve been forced to do this year...Or will they just score off of big play after big play?

Some of these thoughts make the game a little more interesting than what we thought, isn’t that right vandyfan?

He is no where near the size of Jarel

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

No doesnt change my mind at all. Like I said I hope yall go down there and put a good o butt whoopin on them but I just dont see it.