3A PICKEM CONTEST

CHARGERFAN

6 minutes ago, Jmm475 said:

Listening to y’all bump your gums I would’ve thought y’all had a few super bowl trophies. Has MLK been to Cookeville? Asking for a friend

Yall got to get out of west TN man lmao. I know yall got 5 silver balls but yall asking me questions like this. Your smart ask Google. Better yet ask siri

Edited by FBfan26
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We have couple gold balls and silver ball!!

If we could somehow get kids from another school to play with us but their enrollment don’t count we might have turned a couple silver balls into gold but that would be cheating right? Oh well a guy can dream can’t he?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jmm475 said:

If we could somehow get kids from another school to play with us but their enrollment don’t count we might have turned a couple silver balls into gold but that would be cheating right? Oh well a guy can dream can’t he?

That's not our problem sir, call TSSAA with that. Thank you management!!

6 hours ago, Jmm475 said:

You just like to hear yourself talk dont you? When you come from a urban area like ours it's kinda popular. Yall beat us and your still crying. Come up with something else.

Edited by FBfan26

8 hours ago, Jmm475 said:

What's wrong with co-oping I must ask? Alot of schools in middle tn have adopted this even us.  Especially when you have a county like ours with 40-45 high schools public,private and charter.