South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, DTCSPORTS said:

Some info on Friday night's game. Hoping for a great game between these two long-time playoff rivals! Going to be a cold night, it looks like, so everyone dress warm!! https://dtc3.tv/2018/11/06/football-game-night-kicks-off-friday-august-17-in-gordonsville/

Let me ask you a question. Are you in cahoots with Pegleg and powerp? Me, that Tower man and my goat might come on your show if you promise Pegleg and powerp want get my Murphy Fair book. The last time they got it when I had to visit that Marshall mans bathroom. Maybe this Clemons man has fixed up those bathrooms now.  I was real sick that night after eating too many fudge rounds.  Lets just say I had to leave there commando.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Are you in cahoots with Pegleg and powerp? Me, that Tower man and my goat might come on your show if you promise Pegleg and powerp want get my Murphy Fair book. The last time they got it when I had to visit that Marshall mans bathroom. Maybe this Clemons man has fixed up those bathrooms now.  I was real sick that night after eating too many fudge rounds.  Lets just say I had to leave there commando.  You think im joking but im not. 

Nope, not in cahoots at all with Pegleg and powerp. Don't even know them! We've got a full crew that can protect your Murphy Fair book... I do have to say, the Clemons man has the bathrooms in good shape, but I wouldn't leave my book in there again! Do we need to bring some fudge rounds to help seal the deal? Don't want to bring too many though and you have to leave again without your drawers.... 

16 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy I told you last night at the Red Eye that I didn't want to be on this DTCSports Man show. I will let you do all of that stuff. I am just coming to watch the game.

10 minutes ago, DTCSPORTS said:

Nope, not in cahoots at all with Pegleg and powerp. Don't even know them! We've got a full crew that can protect your Murphy Fair book... I do have to say, the Clemons man has the bathrooms in good shape, but I wouldn't leave my book in there again! Do we need to bring some fudge rounds to help seal the deal? Don't want to bring too many though and you have to leave again without your drawers.... 

You just let me know when you want ole Roy and me and the Muskox man will go get him and bring him to you!You will have to do that interview from the back of Oxs truck tho,we wont let him lose again.

5 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Roy I told you last night at the Red Eye that I didn't want to be on this DTCSports Man show. I will let you do all of that stuff. I am just coming to watch the game.

Tower, are you and Roy a package deal? If so, what will it take to get you to come on our show? We will bring Roy some fudge rounds and a change of drawers... 

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You just let me know when you want ole Roy and me and the Muskox man will go get him and bring him to you!You will have to do that interview from the back of Oxs truck tho,we wont let him lose again.

We probably need to get him before the fudge rounds kick in. Gotta make sure my crew is there to hold his Murphy Fair book.