South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against that Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

50 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Sportman if you will help me keep an eye out for Pegleg and powerp trying to steal my Murphy Fair book I will see if that Tower man will let you in his back door if we play again at Griders stadium.  I feel sorry for you that Grider charges you $32 to get in his stadium.  You think im joking but im not. 

You got a deal Roy!!!

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I believe that Trousdale was coming to town next so that may have had a little to do with it.  

Could have been. It’s sloppy for both teams and SP isn’t a finesse team like we were back in 2009-2011 so it probably won’t effect us much.  It’s going to be cold though so wear your fur panties. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Crozy... are you pregaming on Friday? What are we having to eat?

I'm not sure what the wife is cooking, but you're welcome to stop by. I usually get to the game early and watch warmups and talk. As far as I can remember, I think I've only met one SP poster. I think it was Piratemike in 2012. Me and the wife went to Chattanooga for our 10th anniversary, and I talked her into going to the SP - Marion game, and I met him there.