Cland welcomes the jackets

THE KING

48 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I think it would be good for both teams,but i also would hate to lose the home field.But the field condition could also hurt the Highlanders as bad as the jackets.

Don't like a game where the field could determine the outcome. Its probably also an injury looking for a place to happen. I'm sure there are holes and ruts all over the field. I do like the home field advantage  aspect but I think the cons out way the pro.s.

4 hours ago, foreveranole said:

I say NO to Avery! Just because we are not use to Turf. Happy Valley Field is a good choice in my opinion. But no matter where it is, if it’s not on Orr Field then it’s not gonna be Home Field advantage. But I do understand the shape the Field was in on Friday night. You couldn’t have soaked a Football Field size Tarp with Dawn dish detergent and it have been any slicker. QB and the Recievers for The Wave done a good job of pass and catch with what they had to work with. Ole Dallas B prolly went through a basket full of towels trying to keep the Football dry all night for us. No matter where it is played, I plan on being there. Just hope for a different outcome than last years game. Actually I hope it’s no where close to being like that game. Those Jackets Man handled us. 

The jackets haven't manhandled hardly nobody this season.  Defense is playing good though so hopefully we can make it a game. The Jackets ain't nowhere near the team they was last year, especially on the offensive side. 

13 hours ago, pujo said:

Don't like a game where the field could determine the outcome. Its probably also an injury looking for a place to happen. I'm sure there are holes and ruts all over the field. I do like the home field advantage  aspect but I think the cons out way the pro.s.

Unless they’ve put down turf this week, there’s no way Hamptons field is in better shape. There were two catfish ponds down the middle during the Rockwood game. 

3 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Unless they’ve put down turf this week, there’s no way Hamptons field is in better shape. There were two catfish ponds down the middle during the Rockwood game. 

Trust me Hampton's field is better, no way to play at Cloudland this Friday. Any team would be crazy to move a game if there was ANY chance of playing on their home field.  But you are right about the Hampton field,it just recovers better than the one at Cloudland.  I sorta doubt they play it at either place, 100 percent chance of rain Friday.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Trust me Hampton's field is better, no way to play at Cloudland this Friday. Any team would be crazy to move a game if there was ANY chance of playing on their home field.  But you are right about the Hampton field,it just recovers better than the one at Cloudland.  I sorta doubt they play it at either place, 100 percent chance of rain Friday.

Where will they play then?