Cland welcomes the jackets

THE KING

Just now, pujo said:

Yep,works great about anywhere. Several fields in this area needs it. Roan Mt just don't have money. Actually Carter Co don't have money and what they have goes to Elizabethton. Think Cloudland has the least on any. Just a poor community in a poor County

South Greene needs it as well... luckily we have turf... but I love watching 1a/2a ball as well it old school football... iron man football

Just now, pujo said:

You're fan base is 2nd to none. Then again you put a GREAT product out there. I've watched you a few times.

I'm most proud that they cultivate that from peewee to high school... hs players come to watch and give advice to the little ones on game days and in practice... we have alot of talent coming up and they have that work ethic.

Just now, Devilsx4 said:

I'm most proud that they cultivate that from peewee to high school... hs players come to watch and give advice to the little ones on game days and in practice... we have alot of talent coming up and they have that work ethic.

A program from top to bottom,can't beat that.

3 hours ago, pujo said:

Yep,works great about anywhere. Several fields in this area needs it. Roan Mt just don't have money. Actually Carter Co don't have money and what they have goes to Elizabethton. Think Cloudland has the least on any. Just a poor community in a poor County

It seems like the county has regressed in the last 25 years.  Less money and more junkies.  We sure didn't have a problem funding a 10 million dollar jail :???:

16 hours ago, pujo said:

Try the BLACK BEAST.  Oh and I'm thinking it will be Happy Valley.

16 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Uh oh,the famous black beast!LOL

16 hours ago, rtl112 said:

What is the black beast?

16 hours ago, THE KING said:

Uknoits ole lady 

15 hours ago, Southtowner said:

:eek:

SMH 

10 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

You boys always have lots of talent coming up. You have got it going on. 

I am hoping for a Highlanders win fri.This will be a hard game for both teams,dont think for one minute that yeller jacket bunch wont come in and give it all the have and expect to win.This game could go either way so i wouldnt be surprised if they pull out a W they def have played a much tougher schedule and won against some decent teams.So if you Coalfield fellers do win dont say "We won when everyone said we wouldnt".The game is a toss up in my opinion.I think Cloudland has to play their best game of the season to win and they very well could.They are due in this series.Hope all stay healthy.