Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

11 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

OK forget the numbers. 

Waverly struggled with Forrest. CA is a much better team. CA did not struggled with Hickman. Hickman was NEVER in that game.  

So how is Waverly gonna win this game? How? Can someone from Waverly tell me other than we love our tigers?

I think Waverly will score in bunches because of all the talent on offense. I think CA will score also. If CA loads up Waverly will burn them deep or across the Middle. If CA doesnt load up I think 45 will have a good night. Waverlys defense is not the best they will give up some points I just think they will get more stops than CA gets. Thats how our team is set up. It is what it is. We just have to try and out score other teams and its going to get tougher and tougher throughout the playoffs.

18 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

OK forget the numbers. 

Waverly struggled with Forrest. CA is a much better team. CA did not struggled with Hickman. Hickman was NEVER in that game.  

So how is Waverly gonna win this game? How? Can someone from Waverly tell me other than we love our tigers?

You keep saying 24-6 wasn’t a game, but 32-19 is, from my understanding I didn’t keep up with either game hardly but I did watch some Wavo and Hickman from 2 weeks ago and wavo completely dominated them. 24-6 isn’t too bad of a game? 13 and 18 is a score. Let’s throw out those numbers though, both these teams will be better this week, wavo has a chip on their shoulder and at home will be ready to go, will not be suprised if CA has a slow start and wavo gets some quick scores and gets some momentum before CA finally wakes up ready to play. That is my thinking,

48 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

OK forget the numbers. 

So being down by 1 point at halftime means you were NEVER in the game? As yal have said about our game. Turnovers and penalties are part of it. Both Waverly and CA should of could of and would of put bigger numbers up Friday night but didnt. Waverly has shown against some of the best teams in the state they can score consistantly so 40 isn't an impossible task against the CA defense. I have watched a few games of CA this year and after the loss of their qb I agree I dont see much of a threat from their offense. Waverly may give up a couple of scores but nothing compared to what CA gives up on the other side....but of course you r5 fans keep reminding everyone that Riverside has no chance against LC since they had to go to overtime with Eagleville when LC did the same when they played them. I just dont understand the R5 logic...oh yea yal won last year...

Edited by rednecktiger31

Man these comparisons about what this team did against that team this year, last year, halftime scores, yada yada etc. Is absolutely nuts. I understand there's not much to discuss but hypotheticals on Monday but JaYZuS PeOpLe!!!

None of that stuff really means anything though. Waverly has a great team that can beat CA. CA also has a great team that is more than capable of beating Waverly. They're about to line up and sort all that out. Why does Waverly suck because they executed poorly against Forrest? Why does CA suck because they executed poorly against Hickman County? They don't! Neither team sucks. Most high school teams struggle to execute efficiently in more than one game per season. They're teenagers for crying out loud. Not computer programmed robots. Sometimes people slip and fall down. Sometimes people miss assignments. It just happens. 

Waverly ran the clock on Camden. Fairview trailed Camden by 14 points almost the entire game but surged ahead in the 4th quarter to win by 7. Guess what.. Fairview beat Waverly by 7! Impossible right? Nope. This is high school football and crazy things happen under the Friday night lights. Ask Peabody about that game with the Pioneers. 

With all that said there's going to be some SERIOUS crow getting eaten in here this weekend by someone. Somebody better go to Sam's or Costco to see about buying it in bulk! :hungry: :lol:

Now carry on with the overanalysis.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

So being down by 1 point at halftime means you were NEVER in the game? As yal have said about our game. Turnovers and penalties are part of it. Both Waverly and CA should of could of and would of put bigger numbers up Friday night but didnt. Waverly has shown against some of the best teams in the country they can score consistantly so 40 isn't an impossible task against the CA defense. I have watched a few games of CA this year and after the loss of their qb I agree I dont see much of a threat from their offense. Waverly may give up a couple of scores but nothing compared to what CA gives up on the other side....but of course you r5 fans keep reminding everyone that Riverside has no chance against LC since they had to go to overtime with Eagleville when LC did the same when they played them. I just dont understand the R5 logic...oh yea yal won last year...

I’m sorry I’ll respond to everything else later but did you just say Waverly has proven they can score 40+ against some of the best teams in the country? Look I get DA is great in D2 1A but they are no way any where near one of the best teams in Tennessee and certainly not in the country. Neither is Huntingdon by any means what so ever. That’s just peoposterous that you’d even conceive of saying that

11 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

So being down by 1 point at halftime means you were NEVER in the game? As yal have said about our game. Turnovers and penalties are part of it. Both Waverly and CA should of could of and would of put bigger numbers up Friday night but didnt. Waverly has shown against some of the best teams in the country they can score consistantly so 40 isn't an impossible task against the CA defense. I have watched a few games of CA this year and after the loss of their qb I agree I dont see much of a threat from their offense. Waverly may give up a couple of scores but nothing compared to what CA gives up on the other side....but of course you r5 fans keep reminding everyone that Riverside has no chance against LC since they had to go to overtime with Eagleville when LC did the same when they played them. I just dont understand the R5 logic...oh yea yal won last year...

It’s the same logic that R5 had last year. R6 didn’t understand it then either.  I don’t think you’ll ever understand it, because it is logic. I can still see the shock on your fans faces as they left the stadium at CA. They just could not understand how what they had so boastedly declared as impossible had just happened!

5 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m sorry I’ll respond to everything else later but did you just say Waverly has proven they can score 40+ against some of the best teams in the country? Look I get DA is great in D2 1A but they are no way any where near one of the best teams in Tennessee and certainly not in the country. Neither is Huntingdon by any means what so ever. That’s just peoposterous that you’d even conceive of saying that

Sorry miss typed, I meant some of the best teams in the state. And yes I say the state, best of 1A one of the top for 3A and probably the best in d2 1a. 

Edited by rednecktiger31

6 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Man these comparisons about what this team did against that team this year, last year, halftime scores, yada yada etc. Is absolutely nuts. I understand there's not much to discuss but hypotheticals on Monday but JaYZuS PeOpLe!!!

None of that stuff really means anything though. Waverly has a great team that can beat CA. CA also has a great team that is more than capable of beating Waverly. They're about to line up and sort all that out. Why does Waverly suck because they executed poorly against Forrest? Why does CA suck because they executed poorly against Hickman County? They don't! Neither team sucks. Most high school teams struggle to execute efficiently in more than one game per season. They're teenagers for crying out loud. Not computer programmed robots. Sometimes people slip and fall down. Sometimes people miss assignments. It just happens. 

Waverly ran the clock on Camden. Fairview trailed Camden by 14 points almost the entire game but surged ahead in the 4th quarter to win by 7. Guess what.. Fairview beat Waverly by 7! Impossible right? Nope. This is high school football and crazy things happen under the Friday night lights. Ask Peabody about that game with the Pioneers. 

With all that said there's going to be some SERIOUS crow getting eaten in here this weekend by someone. Somebody better go to Sam's or Costco to see about buying it in bulk! :hungry: :lol:

Now carry on with the overanalysis.

I saw a show on the Discovery Channel that said, tigers have a palette designed to efficiently digest crow!

• Like 1

All the trash talk and banter. I have Seen video on both teams. Wavo will win but I do Not see 40 points. Wavo had a first round let down. They will be focused. CA defense will be able to shut down one phase of the tigers offense but not the other. I just Believe it will be a pick your poison game and Wavo will out score CA. What that score will be I have No idea. Wavo wins by 2 scores. 

• Like 1