Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

Just now, Southtowner said:

I said Peabody has a chance to prove they're on a different level. If they can win out and win convincingly. If you wanna go ahead and think they are that's fine. 

A different level team doesn't lose within their class or within their region.  

A team on another level is like Union city in 2014 or Nashville Christian in 2015. Or South Pitt in 2007

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I hear The train a comin, comin round the bend. Hehehehhehe. I love This week. My son is a senior and he has a looser leave town attitude. Win or loose this is going to be great. 

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Hahahaha. We learn from history. Hope your boys don’t over look history. 

This time you all have to survive high tide in Trenton.  Goodluck after the Tide walk. I feel we are going to take care of business. 

Just now, PHSRollTide said:

This time you all have to survive high tide in Trenton.  Goodluck after the Tide walk. I feel we are going to take care of business. 

TCA is going to bring it bud! That I can promise you. I dont see it going down the same way like it did earlier. Good luck to yall but you know my second favorite team is TCA!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I said Peabody has a chance to prove they're on a different level. If they can win out and win convincingly. If you wanna go ahead and think they are that's fine. 

A different level team doesn't lose within their class or within their region.  

Man plz. It’s easy to say a team is not on a different level when they loose a game. You been around a long time. When you have a region like ours you throw the head to head out. Peabody even though we face them this week is on another level. I can Be honest and legit. Can the east?  NO.  East will see the next level whoever comes from the west. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Peabody lost to that team (UC) one time I believe by 7 and still won state that year 

Union City beat Peabody 42-16 in 2014. Peabody still won state in 2A (shows how good Peabody was, and how insanely good UC was) and Union City won it in 1A convincingly. The closest game they played all year was Huntingdon where they won by 28

Edited by BulldawgsRise
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I hear The train a comin, comin round the bend. Hehehehhehe. I love This week. My son is a senior and he has a looser leave town attitude. Win or loose this is going to be great. 

Enjoy it. Very emotional time in Memphis when my son walked off the field for the last time. But we both knew that those kids gave it all they had that night.

5 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man plz. It’s easy to say a team is not on a different level when they loose a game. You been around a long time. When you have a region like ours you throw the head to head out. Peabody even though we face them this week is on another level. I can Be honest and legit. Can the east?  NO.  East will see the next level whoever comes from the west. 

They're on another level than TCA I agree. But to say they're on another level than all of 2A is a bit premature.