Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

1 minute ago, PHSRollTide said:

Be careful it will be loud and a lot more will come than the last game we saw At TCA. Those stands will Be rocking.

That’s fine. I look Forward to a good time. And our boys are looking forward to it. Win or loose it will be a blast.  But just be braced for something g different. Our boys grew a set last week in Memphis. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Back to the thread. Wavo will win Friday. Period. You can say have you seen video or have you had the eye test. Or you can say Forrest did this or did that. As I have Said on many threads. If this or this that. If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle. GO TIGERS!!!  

Just to get something going I think CA may surprise them. I always like a good upset that doesn’t involve the Tide.

1 minute ago, PHSRollTide said:

A 3A team like that this year is Alcoa. Beat Maryville arguably the best in the state period. Who in 3A can even compare....

Yall have a very good team.  Don't get me wrong.  To be on a different level one just blows through their completion within their own class.  There's still enough games left to put yourself head and shoulders above 2A. 

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

They're on another level than TCA I agree. But to say they're on another level than all of 2A is a bit premature. 

Easy shot when you look at the score of tca game. More going over here in the West. I guess That’s why Donavan Mitchell had us (tca) loosing to Mitchell last week. Come on man.  You are better than that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Yall have a very good team.  Don't get me wrong.  To be on a different level one just blows through their completion within their own class.  There's still enough games left to put yourself head and shoulders above 2A. 

Really I don’t mind where we are as far as that goes lol. I just wanna see another Gold ball headed back to Trenton.

Edited by PHSRollTide

Easy shot when you look at the score of tca game. More going over here in the West. I guess That’s why Donavan Mitchell had us (tca) loosing to Mitchell last week. Come on man.  You are better than that. 

3 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

5 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

That whole Maryville Greenback Alcoa area produces some incredible football players. I just don’t understand

Well it was fun need to get some sleep. Gotta go teach tomorrow. Lol y’all have a good night.

I missed that game as well.

My definition of different level is just on a different level than yours I guess.

It's not a bad thing to agree to disagree.