Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

Not on a side just looking at scores. Waverly has scored more points than anyone on their opponents schedule on 5 of their opponents and the 2nd most on 4 more. More food for thought is that the lowest 2 games point totals of the year has been 41 and 32, the last two games. What does this mean, NOTHING I just like stats.

16 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Not on a side just looking at scores. Waverly has scored more points than anyone on their opponents schedule on 5 of their opponents and the 2nd most on 4 more. More food for thought is that the lowest 2 games point totals of the year has been 41 and 32, the last two games. What does this mean, NOTHING I just like stats.

Only thing that matters is what the score board says friday night it's win or go home 

Alright I guess I will buck the thread direction and not throw bombs ,haha, CA folk,what can you do to contain the big pass play threat of Waverly ? Do you think you can game plan similar to last year to get a W ? Waverly folk,will you be able to stop the very stout run game of CA ? Also will being a year older and wise help yall to adjust to the defensive scheme of CA ? The D was set great to slow yall down last meeti g of these to great team ! Keys to the game if CA can do the almost impossible "but do able"task of forcing Waverly into being uncomfortable in the second half then they have a great chance to pull out a W!! Waverly has to stop the CA ground and pound,and I believe go i t the half with 24 on the score board to force CA offense to toss it up and play out of character !!!! CA played a moderate schedule while Wavo has ran a murderes row of teams,will that matter when the going gets tough ?????  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright I guess I will buck the thread direction and not throw bombs ,haha, CA folk,what can you do to contain the big pass play threat of Waverly ? Do you think you can game plan similar to last year to get a W ? Waverly folk,will you be able to stop the very stout run game of CA ? Also will being a year older and wise help yall to adjust to the defensive scheme of CA ? The D was set great to slow yall down last meeti g of these to great team ! Keys to the game if CA can do the almost impossible "but do able"task of forcing Waverly into being uncomfortable in the second half then they have a great chance to pull out a W!! Waverly has to stop the CA ground and pound,and I believe go i t the half with 24 on the score board to force CA offense to toss it up and play out of character !!!! CA played a moderate schedule while Wavo has ran a murderes row of teams,will that matter when the going gets tough ?????  

I think they will have a very hard time throwing on us. We have a very solid secondary, with the #1 rated safety in Tennessee, returning all but one from last year. We have very physical linemen and linebackers. I think it is going to be much harder for them to score on us than they think 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

If we can stop the run it will be a long night for us .R passing game will be there like every game but we also have a great rb as well that hasn't had to be used that much this year people forget about 45 till.he hits em in the mouth. R line is very aggressive  in the running game and blocks pretty well for the run. Pass blocking hasn't been as good this year. I think its going to be a close tough  game . I think the games we played earlier in the season have us ready for CA . 

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I think they will have a very hard time throwing on us. We have a very solid secondary, with the #1 rated safety in Tennessee, returning all but one from last year. We have very physical linemen and linebackers. I think it is going to be much harder for them to score on us than they think 

With the formation  we run now we won't spread ur defense out. We r in a run formation all night so y'alls defense  will be playi mg like it did last weekend.  I watched the game . We will pass better on y'all outta this formation  then we did last year 

3 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

With the formation  we run now we won't spread ur defense out. We r in a run formation all night so y'alls defense  will be playi mg like it did last weekend.  I watched the game . We will pass better on y'all outta this formation  then we did last year 

We have a very very smart defensive coordinator. I’m sure he will be ready for whatever y’all throw at him

5 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

So Waverly is setting up the pass with the run ?

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

BR if Waverly stacks the line to stop the run can you successfully adjust?

Can I adjust? Can’t do much for the team from the bleachers. But yes I’m sure the team can adjust. We have a very good running game. If they stack the line it’s gonna make it incredibly hard for them to stop us from running on the outside against them. It’ll also open up our passing game a little more.