Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I have a young cousin and she attends Columbia Academy. Her big brother attended Columbia Central and played on the teams that brought home the gold and silver.  Insults?  Ok.

I am sure they are probably familiar with your cousin if he played at Central when they were making trips to Cookeville, they probably recruited him at one point. 

8 minutes ago, cullycutter said:

I am sure they are probably familiar with your cousin if he played at Central when they were making trips to Cookeville, they probably recruited him at one point. 

For them not recruiting . Wonder why they have a good player this year that played on a different team last year . But they don't recruit  lol 

2 hours ago, Monkey Wrench said:

From my perspective, most CA fans are saying "if we play good, we can win" and most Waverly fans have already moved to the next round because this one is already over.  So, assuming CA loses, I dont think they would be that suprised, just know they didnt play great.  

On the other hand, if Waverly loses there may be some mattresses burned in the streets.

Lol

1 hour ago, Wavo2004 said:

I'm not looking over .CA I think it's going to be a good close game and idk who will win. I jus stated that there will be alot of people shocked on there ride home tomm night.  Meaning if CA wins Waverly fans will be shocked on the way home.  If Waverly wins CA fans will be shocked in the way home. 

I wouldnt be shocked