TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

I only Spoke up after you stated y’all had a chance. I believe We have not said we even have a chance in this game. We are realist. You were not. You got spammed again so now you want to come back and rub our nose in a game that guess what. We are scheduled to loose. The difference here is that we are here. You are not. So you are still butt hurt that y’all really sucked. Reitz questioner dyour schedule earlier and the year and y’all got up in arms. Guess what?  He was right. Your wins except for Peabody were against subpar teams. Peabody was a fluke. Peabody flopped. So take your butt hurt self over to basketball threads. Yes you are sour grapes. 

And you’re acting like you have a chance against Peabody this week... all I stated was my prediction for this week, and you got upset about it. 

Edited by GCPioneer

7 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

But it was okay for you to talk all last week about how Fairley was going to beat us down... don’t get “butthurt” as you were calling it last week.

Have you gone over to the Waverly thread and told Vandy that they may be in for a let down. Because he flat told you you would lose by 3 scores. I didnt Think so. Sour grapes still. 

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

And you’re acting like you have a chance against Peabody this week... all I stated was my prediction for this week, and you got upset about it. 

Who the heck said we have a chance. Intense said that the boys have nothing to loose. Ok so that means we will win. No that means the boys can loosen up and play ball. 

Just now, GCPioneer said:

Thanks for the reminder... I’m headed over there now...

There again sour grapes. Just like the song from Cyndi Lauper. I see Your true colors!!!!  Pouder blue shades. You will respond so you can have the last word but you word means about as much as your win against Peabody. Nothing.  

34 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

There again sour grapes. Just like the song from Cyndi Lauper. I see Your true colors!!!!  Pouder blue shades. You will respond so you can have the last word but you word means about as much as your win against Peabody. Nothing.  

Children, Children.  My butt is hurting just reading this. LOL.   I do see GCs point.  You guys gave it to him last week and he is just returning the favor.  It is all fair in War and Games.  Roll Tide!

3 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Children, Children.  My butt is hurting just reading this. LOL.   I do see GCs point.  You guys gave it to him last week and he is just returning the favor.  It is all fair in War and Games.  Roll Tide!

Ok... I was feeling sorry for them and gave them 49-14... I’m back to my original prediction...

Peabody - 49

TCA - 0... or 7 depending on if Peabody’s starter’s want the shutout or not 

Edited by GCPioneer