TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Pride where you been bud? Your usually on here more than me and thats a lot. Lol

Up in New Jersey right now,be back to watch the game Friday !!!! it dont matter the east is to good we should just crochet or something this friday no need to play,hahahahahahaha or maybe we can combine Wavo TCA and PHS  "THE GOLDEN LYGERS" PRETTY DARN CATCHY TO ME !!!!!

17 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Up in New Jersey right now,be back to watch the game Friday !!!! it dont matter the east is to good we should just crochet or something this friday no need to play,hahahahahahaha or maybe we can combine Wavo TCA and PHS  "THE GOLDEN LYGERS" PRETTY DARN CATCHY TO ME !!!!!

I like It!!!   I guess That is what it will take. 

BidEdMo, Reitz, Intense... any of you guys have any idea on what TCA will try to do differently to combat the last meeting a few weeks ago? Other than show up & be ready to play, which quite frankly, I think we can all agree that TCA was not ready in the last game, what other approaches might the Lions take to make this a competitive game? 

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

BidEdMo, Reitz, Intense... any of you guys have any idea on what TCA will try to do differently to combat the last meeting a few weeks ago? Other than show up & be ready to play, which quite frankly, I think we can all agree that TCA was not ready in the last game, what other approaches might the Lions take to make this a competitive game? 

Well we can try to tackle. Try to block. Try to score. That would be different. But also our starting QB is back and has a couple of games under him now. You saw him have his first action all year in the second half of the Peabody game. It allows our other kid move back to WR. I am Sure there will be other changes. But that would be secrets. Hahahahaha.