TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

14 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

I hope our coaches are reading some of these threads.  We respect what they are doing and they have done a good job thus far.  I dont wont the game or a loss coming down to bad coaching. Our kids deserve better and so do our fans.  I believe this coaching staff will pull out all the stops and allow our kids to be at their best.  Cooper has been under a lot of pressure lately.  The O line must give him time but he still needs to get outside of the pocket and use his God given gift and find other open receivers. If Peabody does not make it to the semis, it will not be because of a lack of talent.  The Defense is stellar and the Offense could very well match the Defense.  It is time to pull out all the stops.  All teams will put 8 men in the box from this point on.  What I have seen is a nice adjustment from our coaches since the GC loss.  Wins in the rain are not pretty, but they are still wins. TCA will be a better match this time around, but I dont think they have the Line play or the athletes or the depth to win.  My guess is 35-7 or 28-0. Roll Tide!

Peabody will always have one of the best defensive teams with coach vowel in there. 

11 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

This game actually has me nervous. It’s like a trap game for Peabody. They have the easy win earlier in the year and it’s easy for them to overlook TCA coming back. Don’t want another GC game lol. I hope they play with the same intensity they played with that night at TCA.

I feel the same way we can’t over look anyone. They better be ready come Friday 

6 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

The TCA posters usually around Sunday get it fired, but not much has been said from them.... they could be pulling the “ Rocky effect” on us. 

Man you know our little Christian school makes all go to church on Sunday morning and Sunday night. We have to wait till Monday.