TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Oh whatever you are full of it. 

I do hope our Tide coaching staff noticed Mr Flashes 180 yards on 25 carries last week,looking like TCA has found sonething schematically to get him going in to open space !!!  I hear they are putting BigEdMo in a thong and standing him behind our boys sidelines !!!! Thats gonna be a whole lotta nasty !!!! Dont look guys you will vaporize like in Raiders of the Lost Ark !!!!

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

I do hope our Tide coaching staff noticed Mr Flashes 180 yards on 25 carries last week,looking like TCA has found sonething schematically to get him going in to open space !!!  I hear they are putting BigEdMo in a thong and standing him behind our boys sidelines !!!! Thats gonna be a whole lotta nasty !!!! Dont look guys you will vaporize like in Raiders of the Lost Ark !!!!

That might be distraction enough for him to run 250 yards 

53 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Standing behind?  I am Doing the chains so they can get a good look..  Hahahaha. 

• Sad 1

#4 and #8 will have another big night for Tide Nation,I look for TCAto use that big ole boy more this gameto pound the rock ,flash is great but more of a finessse back,and not really a back anyway !!! I excpect a Tide win but a blow out it will not be,imo !! Im gonna throw this out and say 35 to 24!!! Hope we can arrange a meet and greet before the kick !! Between my big self BigEdMo and Reitz we almost tipped the Lions field over standing so close !!!! Folks was slidin of the bleachers !!! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE ,ITS A GOLDEN THING YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND !!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride