Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

Sluggish first half for Tyner Rams in week 1 win over ER.  ER fought hard but Rams offense did enough to pull away in 2nd half.  If Tyner plays like they did tonight, TC will have an excellent chance.  I think the Rams have the athletes to still take care of business at home but this is going to be a war.  I don't think you will see true Ram followers like  TynerRamFan or me making statements like PowerP did - we are beatable when we aren't focused and on top of our game but I think we can beat anybody left when we are totally in sync and going full tilt,  We will not dominate anyone moving forward - the teams we will have to beat from here on will all be excellent opponents.

1 minute ago, Ram4Life said:

Sluggish first half for Tyner Rams in week 1 win over ER.  ER fought hard but Rams offense did enough to pull away in 2nd half.  If Tyner plays like they did tonight, TC will have an excellent chance.  I think the Rams have the athletes to still take care of business at home but this is going to be a war.  I don't think you will see true Ram followers like  TynerRamFan or me making statements like PowerP did - we are beatable when we aren't focused and on top of our game but I think we can beat anybody left when we are totally in sync and going full tilt,  We will not dominate anyone moving forward - the teams we will have to beat from here on will all be excellent opponents.

Very humbled statement..  TC is tough and I think both of you guys will be in a knock out drag fight next Friday!

4 minutes ago, Ram4Life said:

I think you can say the same about TC.  They can beat anyone left when clicking on all cylinders. They could also lose by multiple scores if not. Wish I could be there to try one of those fish sammiches I keep hearing about, but I’ll be out of the country the next couple of weeks. Hopefully i’ll have a Meigs v TC game to watch when I get back.