MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

40 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Keep telling yourself that. If you have seen a lot of film, then you know that isn't true. Those two may be big cogs in the offense, but not the only two. Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to say that. Please disregard my disobedient self.

Nope I know it’s true. Comparing the rest of your team to Huntingdon’s and ours, you don’t have as many supporting players. I’m not just some fan that gets on here to say everyone is terrible besides GB. There’s 4 really good teams. Unfortunately, Cornersville is just carried by 2 players and a few role players. That’s fact.

3 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

If we’re gonna be brutally honest, Cornersville will get their respect all the way until next Friday when they lose to Huntingdon. Cornersville has 2 players. I’ve seen a lot of film. Don’t say you have like 5 or 6 because you don’t. You have Eli Woodard and Cameron Whitaker. That’s it. You’re not getting past Huntingdon. So we’re gonna ignore your profanity and stay right where we are. 

And your still a fool like I told u before  think that's all we got that's all that gets recognized  but just wait we have a whole lot more than 2 players I promise  It kinda makes me sick JS

Edited by Chad02
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Nope I know it’s true. Comparing the rest of your team to Huntingdon’s and ours, you don’t have as many supporting players. I’m not just some fan that gets on here to say everyone is terrible besides GB. There’s 4 really good teams. Unfortunately, Cornersville is just carried by 2 players and a few role players. That’s fact.

Man your dumb crap going to get me put in jail again there is a heck of alot more players than the 2 your talking about  but all I can say is dream on hooker 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

If we’re gonna be brutally honest, Cornersville will get their respect all the way until next Friday when they lose to Huntingdon. Cornersville has 2 players. I’ve seen a lot of film. Don’t say you have like 5 or 6 because you don’t. You have Eli Woodard and Cameron Whitaker. That’s it. You’re not getting past Huntingdon. So we’re gonna ignore your profanity and stay right where we are. 

LOL

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

I’ve kind of got to agree with you but I kind of disagree, #22 and #15 are the main players and do somewhat carry the load, but #2 is a great player and they have a few other pretty good players, they all play hard and for one another and I think that is what kind of makes them go. Hoping the Cats can pull it out somehow though!

1 hour ago, Footballfever100 said:

I’ve kind of got to agree with you but I kind of disagree, #22 and #15 are the main players and do somewhat carry the load, but #2 is a great player and they have a few other pretty good players, they all play hard and for one another and I think that is what kind of makes them go. Hoping the Cats can pull it out somehow though!

Yep. It’s not hard to see when watching film. #22 and #15 do most of their work.