MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

52 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

No disrespect? GTFO. You disrespected Cornersville all throughout the playoffs last year with your Huntingdon prediction. "NO disrespect" hahaha get real.

If we’re gonna be brutally honest, Cornersville will get their respect all the way until next Friday when they lose to Huntingdon. Cornersville has 2 players. I’ve seen a lot of film. Don’t say you have like 5 or 6 because you don’t. You have Eli Woodard and Cameron Whitaker. That’s it. You’re not getting past Huntingdon. So we’re gonna ignore your profanity and stay right where we are. 

1 hour ago, couchpotato said:

This year's Huntindon team may have the best offense they have had since the 2003 championship team. The defense is not close to that team.

I do believe this team would have been a good match up against the Dresden team. The 2003 team would have beat Dresden by 4-5 tds.

No on the best offense since part.

8 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

If we’re gonna be brutally honest, Cornersville will get their respect all the way until next Friday when they lose to Huntingdon. Cornersville has 2 players. I’ve seen a lot of film. Don’t say you have like 5 or 6 because you don’t. You have Eli Woodard and Cameron Whitaker. That’s it. You’re not getting past Huntingdon. So we’re gonna ignore your profanity and stay right where we are. 

Slow clap

20 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Did you notice the line play?  Both sides of the ball the  line is aggressive!

Edited by Tencfan74

18 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

Watched all that film but somehow missed the line play.

I mean I noticed that they made the tackles but I mean is it really that hard when the teams you play run the ball right at them? And everyone knows you’re schedule is not good. Most of the good teams don’t have a good schedule because 1A is so top heavy. But you’re gonna have to have more than 2 athletic runners to beat Huntingdon. And maybe you’re line play could slow them down a little but I don’t see your offense scoring a lot vs them.