MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

5 minutes ago, footballover said:

Huntingdon has the best stadium. Paul Ward Stadium is top notch. Tons on seating on both sides. New press box and bathrooms large concession stand. Remodeled the outside of the fieldhouse. All they need now is an indoor practice facility!

That's what happens when you have a 400 student School in the 1A division

33 minutes ago, footballover said:

Huntingdon has the best stadium. Paul Ward Stadium is top notch. Tons on seating on both sides. New press box and bathrooms large concession stand. Remodeled the outside of the fieldhouse. All they need now is an indoor practice facility!

I haven't been to the stadium since they've done all of the renovations nor have I been to JCS since theirs has been completed. Dyersburg is always a nice venue to watch a game as well with a good playing surface and good seating.

3 hours ago, Waker said:

Sounds like we should cancel the rest of the season now. You know, since you don’t have to play NCS or Dresden. Congrats to Greenback on being self proclaimed Champions!!! Maybe we can all try again next year.

If you think in any way that you or cornersville or any 1A team in the state of Tennessee is as good as NCS or Dresden, you are out of your mind. There’s about 2 really good teams out West and 1 decent team that I know of. The east also has 2 really good teams and 1 decent team. But nobody this year or last year would even come close to being able to stand on the same field as Dresden or NCS. GB people know that we will have our hands full in the 4th round and state game if we make it that far and don’t slip up. But don’t be delusional. You’re nowhere near as good as NCS or Dresden lol 

11 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

If you think in any way that you or cornersville or any 1A team in the state of Tennessee is as good as NCS or Dresden, you are out of your mind. There’s about 2 really good teams out West and 1 decent team that I know of. The east also has 2 really good teams and 1 decent team. But nobody this year or last year would even come close to being able to stand on the same field as Dresden or NCS. GB people know that we will have our hands full in the 4th round and state game if we make it that far and don’t slip up. But don’t be delusional. You’re nowhere near as good as NCS or Dresden lol 

If WC would’ve beat NCS or Dresden they would’ve beaten greenback in the championship those years as well 

19 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Those where really good teams. Anyone that saw those teams play knew it. But they weren’t world beaters just because they were able to beat Greenback. That is exactly what the poster that I replied to suggested. The teams that are left won’t be scared into giving y’all a win. I promise that Huntingdon ain’t Unaka.

Edited by Waker

16 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

U beat us by 21 last year with a whole lot stuff that should have not happened not saying yall would not have won but it's not like yall dog stomped us 

9 minutes ago, Waker said:

Those where really good teams. Anyone that saw those teams play knew it. But they weren’t world beaters just because they were able to beat Greenback. That is exactly what the poster that I replied to suggested. The teams that are left won’t be scared into giving y’all a win. I promise that Huntingdon ain’t Unaka.

Dresden had one of those special groups that Cornersville Greenback and Huntingdon have this year. NCS has the best team $ could buy there for a couple years

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chad02 said:

U beat us by 21 last year with a whole lot stuff that should have not happened not saying yall would not have won but it's not like yall dog stomped us 

So you’re assuming we played a good game? Our best receivers combined for like 3 catches. We didn’t throw the ball much. It was wet. Sounds like excuses but we played about 75% as good as we could’ve played. But who cares. Done talking about that.

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That's what happens when you have a 400 student School in the 1A division

I’m not trying to be confrontational, but really what does that matter? If you have 4000 students should you get a dome?  Huntingdon is very lucky to have the support it has.