MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:33 AM, Footballfever100 said:

If it is Cville and Huntingdon in the 3rd round which in my opinion it should be but football is a crazy sport, it will be a great game. If I was to pick a winner of that game right now though I’m sorry but Huntingdon would be the winner, and if Cville waxes them I will come back to this and say I was wrong and Cville will beat lake county by 4-5 scores and play whitwell/greenback in cookeville. It should be a very good ball game if it is Cville and Huntingdon though.

Your out of your mind.

9 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

GB has good senior talent but that’s not all. The reason most don’t see the younger talent as much is because we have seniors that are ahead of them that are better. In Huntingdons case, they have to have that younger talent fill the void which they most definitely do. GB just has SO much experience it’s not even funny. (Not saying Huntingdon doesn’t have senior talent because they do. They just don’t have as much as GB)

Everyone gets their panties in a wad over nothing. Good grief people.. I know Greenback has several good juniors that are college players, but their senior class is the best one in 1A. Huntingdon probably has the best junior class in 1A. Their senior class isn’t quite as strong as Greenback’s. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Everyone gets their panties in a wad over nothing. Good grief people.. I know Greenback has several good juniors that are college players, but their senior class is the best one in 1A. Huntingdon probably has the best junior class in 1A. Their senior class isn’t quite as strong as Greenback’s. 

Not everyone. Some of us go commando. :ph34r:

22 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I forgot you are probably right. Greenback has that pipeline running right now. Greenback has turned into a thriving metropolis. 

Most of the kids that we have and had in previous years are mostly GB players. I remember five kids over the last 4 years unless I’m forgetting one that played ball at GB since they were in youth ball. 

2 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Most of the kids that we have and had in previous years are mostly GB players. I remember five kids over the last 4 years unless I’m forgetting one that played ball at GB since they were in youth ball. 

Your senior class this season is special just like the one from 2016. It’s amazing to have two senior classes this talented that close together at such a small school. 

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

Your senior class this season is special just like the one from 2016. It’s amazing to have two senior classes this talented that close together at such a small school. 

The 2 years previous was pretty good as well. The only difference is that last year and this year the competition has hit rock bottom. If we played last years teams and this years teams we would have two more gold balls in the trophy case. There is no ncs or Dresden that we have to play anymore lol. 

9 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

The 2 years previous was pretty good as well. The only difference is that last year and this year the competition has hit rock bottom. If we played last years teams and this years teams we would have two more gold balls in the trophy case. There is no ncs or Dresden that we have to play anymore lol. 

Sounds like we should cancel the rest of the season now. You know, since you don’t have to play NCS or Dresden. Congrats to Greenback on being self proclaimed Champions!!! Maybe we can all try again next year.

Edited by Waker

17 minutes ago, Waker said:

Sounds like we should cancel the rest of the season now. You know, since you don’t have to play NCS or Dresden. Congrats to Greenback on being self proclaimed Champions!!! Maybe we can all try again next year.

Not being disrespectful to anyone or any team just stating facts.