MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

29 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Worry about WC, May bang y’all up a little bit before Huntingdon beats y’all in round 3...

30 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

Worry about WC, May bang y’all up a little bit before Huntingdon beats y’all in round 3...

I think Wayne County is a good football team. I think Wayne County will give Cornersville a challenge. But we all know who is going to win. The Cornersville/Huntingdon rematch has been talked about since they got sent home with a L last year. 

1 minute ago, cornerback10 said:

I think Wayne County is a good football team. I think Wayne County will give Cornersville a challenge. But we all know who is going to win. The Cornersville/Huntingdon rematch has been talked about since they got sent home with a L last year. 

If it is Cville and Huntingdon in the 3rd round which in my opinion it should be but football is a crazy sport, it will be a great game. If I was to pick a winner of that game right now though I’m sorry but Huntingdon would be the winner, and if Cville waxes them I will come back to this and say I was wrong and Cville will beat lake county by 4-5 scores and play whitwell/greenback in cookeville. It should be a very good ball game if it is Cville and Huntingdon though.

5 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

If it is Cville and Huntingdon in the 3rd round which in my opinion it should be but football is a crazy sport, it will be a great game. If I was to pick a winner of that game right now though I’m sorry but Huntingdon would be the winner, and if Cville waxes them I will come back to this and say I was wrong and Cville will beat lake county by 4-5 scores and play whitwell/greenback in cookeville. It should be a very good ball game if it is Cville and Huntingdon though.

Thanks

It makes me feel better that YOU would pick Huntingdon.

If you get what I’m saying.

5 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

Thanks

It makes me feel better that YOU would pick Huntingdon.

If you get what I’m saying.

No I don’t get what you’re saying but I do think it will be a great game, giving them the edge right now because it’s at Huntingdon and they haven’t been beat on the so called “magic carpet” or whatever those dudes call it over there. Didn’t say I wasn’t going to be pulling for you guys if that is the matchup in round 3. After this week when I see both Cville play again and Huntingdon and that ends up being the matchup I’ll give you my pick. Goodluck this week, going to be tested I can tell you that.

Mtp can keep it close for awhile if they show up to play. Very athletic bunch but sometimes they can’t seem to get it going. Mustangs are fast and can put a team away quickly if they aren’t ready to play. But strange things happen in football sometimes. And MTP has an ole WC fella calling the shots. Good luck to both teams and hoping for no injuries. And I suggest Mallards for a hamburger steak to all mtp fans making the trip, biggest and best hbs you will ever have.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:51 AM, Footballfever100 said:

No I don’t get what you’re saying but I do think it will be a great game, giving them the edge right now because it’s at Huntingdon and they haven’t been beat on the so called “magic carpet” or whatever those dudes call it over there. Didn’t say I wasn’t going to be pulling for you guys if that is the matchup in round 3. After this week when I see both Cville play again and Huntingdon and that ends up being the matchup I’ll give you my pick. Goodluck this week, going to be tested I can tell you that.

Good news is, with all this rain Huntingdon's carpet should reduce the chance for injury, slipping and sliding in the mud you would have with the traditional fields. Curious how the CVille field is looking with all the rain? How much of an impact will it have on their game if any?

Edited by mustangpop2012