MT. PLEASANT @ HUNTINGDON

footballover

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

One thing is for sure,he is this year!

I’m like Gbnation. I felt Gilbert was your best player last year. Hanley was your MVP last year and this year. Gilbert was like a strong race car. But you need to  have a good driver behind the wheel. Hanley can drive. 

35 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Dresden wouldn’t have allowed 40+ points to Waverly and 30 points to Milan.

How do you know that? I work in Dresden almost every week. Its right down the road from Huntingdon. I keep up with them. I remember people in the East saying it was their year in 2016. Sound familiar? Dresden gave up almost 30 to Humboldt that year! Are you telling me Gleason was head and shoulders better than Greenback in 2016? Gleason!!? Because I think they only scored 20 something against Gleason. Refresh my memory on what they put on you guys. I recall the Greenback fans that year beating their chests thinking Dresden didn’t have a chance. Well?  Waverly put 40 on a bunch of teams this season. Good teams!

Edited by Waker

1 hour ago, cherokee23 said:

Dresden wouldn’t have allowed 40+ points to Waverly and 30 points to Milan.

Waverly also put 40 on a pretty good 3a Fairview 9-2, 50 on a pretty good 10-0 Davidson Academy, and almost 50 on a pretty good Riverside 10-1 team. 

Milan also put 30 on #1 2a Peabody 10-1,  and 30 on undefeated #2 3a state runner-up Covington 11-0. Covington is no slouch. They have lost 2 games in the last 2 seasons. 1 being to Alcoa.

Waverly- still playing

Fairview-still playing

DA-still playing

Riverside-still playing

Milan-still playing

Peabody-still playing

Covington-still playing

Every team is larger classification than Huntingdon. 

So......Maybe they would have. 

Edited by Waker
  • Like 1

Huntingdon's biggest problem will be to not under perform.

They have the talent to play with anyone in 1A. I would have loved to seen a matchup against Greenback last year.

Huntingdon had the worse game of the year against Cornersville and only lost by 1.  I believe if the offense was more balanced last year the result would have been different.

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Guys no disrespect intended, but Greenback toyed with you guys last year. They got up big and took their foot off the accelerator. Greenback was easily 21-28 points better than you. You had an awesome season, but the championship game was the week before.  

No disrespect? GTFO. You disrespected Cornersville all throughout the playoffs last year with your Huntingdon prediction. "NO disrespect" hahaha get real.

Edited by leadfarmer
  • Like 1