Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

16 hours ago, EastNasty said:

What happen to you're?

Glad you asked. "You're" is really just a slang contraction that came about from verbal English. It merely speeds up the ability to speak two words faster.  However, when actually writing the English language it uses exactly the same amount of spaces since you merely replace the "a" with a '. Therefore it is not needed and actually frowned upon by scholars.

Of course since I doubt you actually know any "scholars", I can forgive you for your lack of knowledge.

Carry On.

1 hour ago, RecordBook said:

How does this rain affect the game? Who does this help or does it not change anything?

I'm not sure that it changes anything other than the color of the uniforms. Field is going to get very sloppy quick! There's water standing on both sidelines right now. 

I'm hoping this is our last season without artificial turf. I know we're supposed to be getting it pretty soon. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Glad you asked. "You're" is really just a slang contraction that came about from verbal English. It merely speeds up the ability to speak two words faster.  However, when actually writing the English language it uses exactly the same amount of spaces since you merely replace the "a" with a '. Therefore it is not needed and actually frowned upon by scholars.

Of course since I doubt you actually know any "scholars", I can forgive you for your lack of knowledge.

Carry On.

It looks likes Michael has slashed another victim. All those years with Dr. Loomis has paid off.

• Upvote 1

Safe travels to everyone from East Nashville tonight. It's been fun talking about this one. Although we hope to end your season we welcome you to The Nest. Sadly enough, alot of these kids will play their last football game tonight. I hope they leave it all on the field. Hopefully both teams can come out healthy and better young men!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Carry On.

Yes sir!

10 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Safe travels to everyone from East Nashville tonight. It's been fun talking about this one. Although we hope to end your season we welcome you to The Nest. Sadly enough, alot of these kids will play their last football game tonight. I hope they leave it all on the field. Hopefully both teams can come out healthy and better young men!

Man you gave up that fast? I thought if yall beat us Cohn will have to come to yall unless it's a upset but thanks 

12 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Man you gave up that fast? I thought if yall beat us Cohn will have to come to yall unless it's a upset but thanks 

Gave up? What? :wacko: I was just wishing you safe travels and stating the obvious. One of these teams is DONE after tonight and alot of the seniors on whichever team it is are playing their last game. 

You're correct about one thing. After we give you guys a mud bath tonight we will host the winner of Pearl/Stratford game next week. :lol:

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Gave up? What? :wacko: I was just wishing you safe travels and stating the obvious. One of these teams is DONE after tonight and alot of the seniors on whichever team it is are playing their last game. 

You're correct about one thing. After we give you guys a mud bath tonight we will host the winner of Pearl/Stratford game next week. :lol:

According to Dr. Myers he is not very smart...

22 hours ago, thenextone said:

If Fairview plays like they did against whites creek they'll be in for a long night. 

If you have seen Whites Creek play, probably was a little tough to "get fired up for".  I guarantee you that Fairview will be at their best tonight.

Now, is that enough to go toe to toe with East Nashville, we'll see tonight.

Edited by DominateTheTrenches

49 minutes ago, DominateTheTrenches said:

If you have seen Whites Creek play, probably was a little tough to "get fired up for".  I guarantee you that Fairview will be at their best tonight.

Now, is that enough to go toe to toe with East Nashville, we'll see tonight.

I disagree its win or go home, you should take every team serious. So whether it's Whites Creek or middle school team, you should always be ready and focused come playoffs.

Edited by FIREBIRD80