Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

4 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

I think Riverside comes away with this victory. I watched Lewis county play a terrible Obion county football and there was some good things I seen and there was some bad things I seen. All you would have to do to them is load the box and get good penetration up the middle. 

Did you see RS Obion Game ?

6 hours ago, Jdman said:

Did you see RS Obion Game ?

I did. One of those classic first games were a lot of stuff was out of sync. Rhs Offense struggled w consistency but defense held them under 100 yards rushing. Oc did get a late score but rhs clearly controlled the game as Lewis obviously did too

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well Im glad to see yall are playing nice! Its pretty crazy over on the other forum. So I seen some game film of LC they looked to be big and really fast but film is hard to judge.

23 for LC  will be the faster player on the field.  If he gets to the outside he is gone.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Well Im glad to see yall are playing nice! Its pretty crazy over on the other forum. So I seen some game film of LC they looked to be big and really fast but film is hard to judge.

Yes it is crazy. Thing is 30 of the pages on that forum is the same thing. The general n Columbia folk talking about who beat who last year n two months ago. The amount of points scored against different teams etc etc. getting boring on that thread. They need to find some different stats to talk about. Like I said before it comes down to matchups. And Lewis county is a tough one this Friday. If riverside can weather Lewis home field advantage it will b a game

12 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Yes it is crazy. Thing is 30 of the pages on that forum is the same thing. The general n Columbia folk talking about who beat who last year n two months ago. The amount of points scored against different teams etc etc. getting boring on that thread. They need to find some different stats to talk about. Like I said before it comes down to matchups. And Lewis county is a tough one this Friday. If riverside can weather Lewis home field advantage it will b a game

Well unlike you Im pulling for my R6 brothers! :thumb:

Lewis will be hard to handle. Really hope we get to meet up in Waverly.