Smith County HC vacancy

kingofthenorth

32 minutes ago, KC1997TC said:

You are excatly right. Because the paretnts and town are to much involved uphere. Excatly why i say we need a Coach with no ties here that nobody can get into his ear or pocket 

Horse Crap. You only know the last few (1-2) years about SC football. Anything more than that is " I heard, he said, she said, my uncle said " stuff. 

" Town are too much involved"??  I aint real smart but if the TOWN was too much involved, I would guess the stands would be more the 1/2 full for home games.  And as far as parents too much involved, I think your about to take the drivers seat on that bus.

Look, you can't say too much involved when nobody shows up, and can't be a parent complaining about parents being involved, especially when your a parent..........and  apparently......INVOLVED.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

I've always heard of the politics at Smith, but from what I've seen, I think it was more boneheaded decisions more than parent politics.

I've not seen any more politics at Smith than anywhere else, but I have seen many head scratching decisions that I think were just bad decisions.

You my friend are exactly right..........There is no more, or no less politics in Carthage than there is anywhere else.......you can't take a 1-2 year sample and make a general statement.

18 hours ago, Reynard said:

Horse Crap. You only know the last few (1-2) years about SC football. Anything more than that is " I heard, he said, she said, my uncle said " stuff. 

" Town are too much involved"??  I aint real smart but if the TOWN was too much involved, I would guess the stands would be more the 1/2 full for home games.  And as far as parents too much involved, I think your about to take the drivers seat on that bus.

Look, you can't say too much involved when nobody shows up, and can't be a parent complaining about parents being involved, especially when your a parent..........and  apparently......INVOLVED.

+10

20 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I've always heard of the politics at Smith, but from what I've seen, I think it was more boneheaded decisions more than parent politics.

I've not seen any more politics at Smith than anywhere else, but I have seen many head scratching decisions that I think were just bad decisions.

Everyone loves to scream politics, but in most cases it is simply the parents thinking there kid is good enough to be playing when they are not. This is not just at SCHS but most every school in the state. If you are a parent that fills your kid is not playing due to politics you should go to the next practice and watch your kid with an open mind and you would probably be able to see why they are on the sidelines and not on the field. Kids these days want to play on Friday nights but have no work ethic the other 6 days of the week. Just my opinion.