BEST 2A GAME TONIGHT 11.9.18

GeneralForrest

CA  - Waverly

Tyner - Trousdale

Lewis - Riverside

Another

Please state why. 

I say CA Waverly- these two teams talked smack for a week last year and CA won. We initially thought this would be a round 3 game. But here we are. And now there has been another week of smack talk on top of the year of discussing last year's game. Is CA more physical? Will Waverly get sweet revenge? Will they be overhyped and play tight?   So that's why. Tyner Trousdale is a close second and Lewis Riverside features two solid teams, one of them a region champ. 

Tyner and Trousdale easily. Which one of the other 4 teams mentioned you think could beat them head to head? Just because there is trash talk doesn't make you a better team, Or a better game. Means the fans have more riding on it with the amount of crow they may have to digest.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Tyner and Trousdale easily. Which one of the other 4 teams mentioned you think could beat them head to head? Just because there is trash talk doesn't make you a better team, Or a better game. Means the fans have more riding on it with the amount of crow they may have to digest.

I'm not sure I understand the question. I think CA, Waverly and Lewis could all hang with/defeat either of those teams. RS people would proly say that can too.  

4 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

CA  - Waverly

Tyner - Trousdale

Lewis - Riverside

Another

Please state why. 

I say CA Waverly- these two teams talked smack for a week last year and CA won. We initially thought this would be a round 3 game. But here we are. And now there has been another week of smack talk on top of the year of discussing last year's game. Is CA more physical? Will Waverly get sweet revenge? Will they be overhyped and play tight?   So that's why. Tyner Trousdale is a close second and Lewis Riverside features two solid teams, one of them a region champ. 

How much smack talk do you think there would have been if you hadn’t done such a wonderful job of stirring the pot??