South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Watertown, Trousdale, Meigs, Tyner, Peabody, Waverly, and Riverside are all really good teams. The West wants the best. I would say Trousdale despite their record they were my favorite going into the playoffs because of who they played during the season. Tough schedules usually pays off. Are you trying to say if Meigs beats yall then the West has a shot at winning a gold ball?

Would prove what scheduling can do for a team if TC and Wavo makes it, both have 3 losses but wouldn’t have the team they have today if they didn’t learn something from those losses to really good teams 

Edited by TCRadio

OP is wondering if anyone has seen the game on video to check out the reported fathom illegal formation call that took away the late TD by SP? IF so, put it on coacht or advise where it can be viewed. Reportedly the crew was the same crew that allowed the WR to slip in at GB last year! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

5 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OP is wondering if anyone has seen the game on video to check out the reported fathom illegal formation call that took away the late TD by SP? IF so, put it on coacht or advise where it can be viewed. Reportedly the crew was the same crew that allowed the WR to slip in at GB last year! 

While at the game I had several messages from folks from outta state saying they were watching a live stream of the game.  I would like to see a still photo of said formation.  Makes me wish for and miss our Drone. 

20 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

While at the game I had several messages from folks from outta state saying they were watching a live stream of the game.  I would like to see a still photo of said formation.  Makes me wish for and miss our Drone. 

Cousin Girdie says they watched it and say it was a HEEP of mess! Old Pirate is saving judgement in hopes of seeing the film! Where the heck are them fellers that always have this stuff. A feller told OP, something called Huddle?