3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

1 hour ago, DeeJay32 said:

It is no coincidence that AC didn't have an answer for Greeneville in the 2nd half last year. AC has a lot of talent, but by my count at least 7/8 AC kids play both ways, just like they did last year. This isn't an issue during the regular season when nearly every game is a blowout and you aren't playing starters into the 4th quarter, much less being challenged in a tight game. But I think this is a huge key to the game, especially if Greeneville runs the ball 30-35 times on offense. Almost all of AC's front 7 on defense goes both ways, which makes a huge difference when you play a team as physical as Greeneville.  

Patience and the turtle wins the race in the end !

15 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Patience and the turtle wins the race in the end !

right you are....how many blue turtles have you seen in your life?....I'll wait........jepardy music plays.........that's right bvd, ZERO turtles are blue, but the common turtle atleast appears to be green, or atleast some shade of it.....oh heck, turtle, rabbit, moose, frog, lizard, snake, chicken, armadillo.....pick your animal mavs, everyone knows a freakin cow aint scaring the devil son, its gona be down right wicked what we do to yall.....lucky for you however, they undertaker wont have far to tote ya to the graveyard......AC's little make shift graveyard at the end of the endzone, just one more way the mavs are trying to emulate my devils...we have an ACTUAL REAL graveyard at the end of one of our endones.......got several mavs in it too:thumb:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

right you are....how many blue turtles have you seen in your life?....I'll wait........jepardy music plays.........that's right bvd, ZERO turtles are blue, but the common turtle atleast appears to be green, or atleast some shade of it.....oh heck, turtle, rabbit, moose, frog, lizard, snake, chicken, armadillo.....pick your animal mavs, everyone knows a freakin cow aint scaring the devil son, its gona be down right wicked what we do to yall.....lucky for you however, they undertaker wont have far to tote ya to the graveyard......AC's little make shift graveyard at the end of the endzone, just one more way the mavs are trying to emulate my devils...we have an ACTUAL REAL graveyard at the end of one of our endones.......got several mavs in it too:thumb:

YEP,,,,GreenSee the source image

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

Correct...... the grave yard goes back to the 1780's

• Like 1

The tombstone is written and ready. The grave will be dug by Thursday. On Friday Greeneville will be receiving friends at 10pm. Greeneville does not come here on Friday, in the Mavs house and leave without a loss. The Mavs control the score board and time clock and will determine when to start a running clock and then the Mavs will graciously take a knee as the last second ticks away and our Great Announcer says Ballgame!

7 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The tombstone is written and ready. The grave will be dug by Thursday. On Friday Greeneville will be receiving friends at 10pm. Greeneville does not come here on Friday, in the Mavs house and leave without a loss. The Mavs control the score board and time clock and will determine when to start a running clock and then the Mavs will graciously take a knee as the last second ticks away and our Great Announcer says Ballgame!

A running clock lol you do realize what your announcer doenis against Tssaa regulations? 

Edited by DevilMan03