South Greene @ Meigs County - Quarterfinals

MarsBlackmon

4 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Everyone said that last year about Tyner and how did that workout, and in my opinion if Swafford doesn’t get hurt I think Meigs would’ve been in Cookeville last year, and they returned 9 on defense and 11 on offense. They had the number 1 ranked defense last year and this year in 2A and as far as the schedule goes there’s no way of knowing if teams are going to be down or not. And I’ve watched a lot of tap and I still think Meigs is the best team in the east.

I wouldn't bother defending the team to him. He's just a millenial trapped in an adults body. Only happy when he thinks he's sowing strife. When in reality he's probably just one of those kids who never grew up. Someone stole a Lego from him a year or two ago and he's not ever been able to let it go. And gets teary eyed whenever he sees any kind of building blocks that are not his own. :roflolk:

7 hours ago, Trollin said:

Y’all laugh..but just sit back and watch. Meigs strength of schedule is a joke. 43rd toughest schedule out of 47 teams in 2A. That’s laughable. When you play weak teams all year, then actually play a tough opponent in TC or Watertown your gonna take it on the chin. The 4 teams left in the west would mercy rule Meigs. Laugh, talk ####, be overly confident, y’all will see. I’ll be sure to be on here giving y’all a hard time when you do. Maybe next season your coach will schedule tougher non region opponents. 

We at Meigs are totally fine at when and how our season ends. We wont cry, we wont leave a trail of tears, We wont go to other boards and belittle others teams to make our selves feel better. No sir, from what I've seen we adult over here. Should try it sometime. Might even help your home life which could even be the root of your problems? There has to be a reason your so unhappy on these boards. Try Jesus actually he pretty much works for everyone who leans his direction. Were having a good ride over here man, and were enjoying it. Not sure why your not enjoying yours.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I wouldn't bother defending the team to him. He's just a millenial trapped in an adults body. Only happy when he thinks he's sowing strife. When in reality he's probably just one of those kids who never grew up. Someone stole a Lego from him a year or two ago and he's not ever been able to let it go. And gets teary eyed whenever he sees any kind of building blocks that are not his own. :roflolk:

We at Meigs are totally fine at when and how our season ends. We wont cry, we wont leave a trail of tears, We wont go to other boards and belittle others teams to make our selves feel better. No sir, from what I've seen we adult over here. Should try it sometime. Might even help your home life which could even be the root of your problems? There has to be a reason your so unhappy on these boards. Try Jesus actually he pretty much works for everyone who leans his direction. Were having a good ride over here man, and were enjoying it. Not sure why your not enjoying yours.

You have issues man. I’m just calling it like I see it. It’s my opinion. Your the guy that gets in here when someone doesn’t praise Meigs that you belittle them and bring up personal life stuff. I mean really? I’m just giving my opinion. I can’t help you don’t like it. Don’t try to make personal jabs at me because you don’t like what I say. Sounds like your the one who needs to grow up.

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

You have issues man. I’m just calling it like I see it. It’s my opinion. Your the guy that gets in here when someone doesn’t praise Meigs that you belittle them and bring up personal life stuff. I mean really? I’m just giving my opinion. I can’t help you don’t like it. Don’t try to make personal jabs at me because you don’t like what I say. Sounds like your the one who needs to grow up.

We dont need praise lol. You obviously need praise for your team and for whatever reason you feel you need to comment about our team and its 100% always a derogatory remark about the team or schedule. Np though keep doing whatever makes you feel better about your team.

Edited by Imthayeti

On 11/10/2018 at 12:52 PM, Imthayeti said:

This will probably be a decent game. Most games in the quarters normally are. I am intrigued that SG was able to score 23 on Oneida that's the second most points scored against them this year. And everyone knows they are a strong defensive team. Sounds like coaches got their work cut out for them.:geek:

Meigs defense is averaging giving up less than 6 points a game, should be interesting

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

Has nothing to do with my team. Just don’t understand what all the “hype” is about. Y’all have yet to prove anything, ever. But yet y’all post and act so cocky like y’all rate something when you don’t. I probably wouldn’t care to continuously post about Meigs, but ever since you opened your smart #### mouth back midway through season when I gave my opinion on Meigs and their ranking, I’ll gladly continue to post my opinion on your threads. Poke the yeti tiger and he goes to bashing people and their personal life like you know them. Just admit y’all have a weak schedule. heck anyone left playing would be undefeated playing that weak schedule. You and Meigs act like y’all won state last year, like y’all are untouchable because you play the Tennessee School of the Blind every week. Just telling ya, it’s gonna catch up to y’all. 

No one on our thread has been cocky. Not sure where your getting that mess from. And keep on posting our threads need livened up some..

Edited by Imthayeti

This game will be about the same as last year game when SG came to Meigs, yes SG put up more points on Wartburg than Meigs, but SG vs Wartburg was a four quarter game, most of Meigs starters were coming out of the game in the third quarter. SG will be lucky to score on that defense. Not being disrespectful but no reason to sugar-coat it. 42-6