CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

11 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

We admit Cornersville won LAST year.  Is that what you want to hear?

I believe those two teams could have played 10 times and Huntingdon would have won 9, and that is after spotting you the first one.

Maybe This game will be one of those 9 games but probably not. Let’s just hope Huntingdon can scramble up more points than excuses.

2 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

The receiver’s name was Rafeal Tyler? Or something like that right? 

Yeah. Had a really good year that year. I think huntingdon actually shut him down. Had a kick off return for a td but that was pretty much it. But he was all state that year. And also mr basketball finalist. But his number drastically fell the next year which was his senor season. With Hays graduating and the whole offensive line. The next year they had a new qb and five o lineman that hadn’t seen really any action. The line that graduated most all started for two or three years

1 minute ago, DawgsBy90 said:

Maybe This game will be one of those 9 games but probably not. Let’s just hope Huntingdon can scramble up more points than excuses.

Obviously this game can't be.  I said if the teams from LAST year played 10 times Huntingdon would have won 9 of them.

Now if you want to talk about this years teams.  If they play 10 times, Huntingdon will win 10 of them.

1 minute ago, couchpotato said:

Obviously this game can't be.  I said if the teams from LAST year played 10 times Huntingdon would have won 9 of them.

Now if you want to talk about this years teams.  If they play 10 times, Huntingdon will win 10 of them.

So if you lose Friday what will be excuse? Outcoached? Refs cheated you? Was looking ahead to next game????  Nope...I forgot....goal posts to tall. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

To bad he playoffs are win or go home and not 10 game elimination. Ask TSSAA they might take that into consideration

1 minute ago, sum1uno said:

So if you lose Friday what will be excuse? Outcoached? Refs cheated you? Was looking ahead to next game????  Nope...I forgot....goal posts to tall. 

You won't hear an excuse from me.  There may be some Huntingdon fans that will make an excuse but most fans will take the lose and give congrats to the winner.

That is part of what makes the tradition of Huntingdon one of the best in the state.  We will show respect to teams that we beat as well as to those that beat us.  

If anyone thinks that these message boards are an indication of how Huntingdon deals with wins and losses, they are delusional.

7 minutes ago, DawgsBy90 said:

To bad he playoffs are win or go home and not 10 game elimination. Ask TSSAA they might take that into consideration

Only problem with that is we would not be able to play Cornersville in a 10 game playoff.  After the first couple of butt whoopings, Cornersville would go back to their corner and sulk.

• CoachT locked this topic