footballover

46 minutes ago, footballover said:

Pizza-Block City

Mexican-Mi Publeto

Huge baked potatoes/sandwiches-Praters Taters

Burgers-The Mic Stand (bar over 21) or The Burger Cabin

Sit down steak/chicken/everything-Mallards

McDonald's, Wendy's, Sonic Subway fast food

You can buy my dinner at any of the 1st 5!

For you Cville fans I would say Mic stand if no kids and Praters Taters or Pizza Hut with kids the rest aint that good. 

Here are some of the stats through 11 games.

Cornersville averaging 352 ypg opponents averaging 141 ypg

Cornersville 35 plays per game opponents 43 plays per game

Cornersville yards per play 10 opponents yards per play 4

Passing #10 48 of 69 1,007 yards 17 TD 0 INT 69.5% efficiency 

Rushing

#22 81 carries 956 yards 11.8 ypc 16 TD

#15 65 carries 812 yards 12.5 ypc 18 TD

#2 54 carries 426 yards 7.9 ypc 9 TD

Receiving

#22 8 catches 266 yards 33.25 ypr 5 TD

#81 11 catches 213 yards 19.4 ypr 4 TD

#14 10 catches 223 yards 22.3 ypr 4 TD

#15 11 catches 194 yards 17.6 ypr 2 TD

Again, this is not all and these guys barely played any of the 2nd half on offense the majority of games. Take it for what you will.

Edited by Jobres76

3 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Here are some of the stats. 

Cornersville averaging 352 ypg opponents averaging 141 ypg

Cornersville 35 plays per game opponents 43 plays per game

Cornersville yards per play 10 opponents yards per play 4

Passing #10 48 of 69 1,007 yards 17 TD 0 INT 69.5% efficiency 

Rushing

#22 81 carries 956 yards 11.8 ypc 16 TD

#15 65 carries 812 yards 12.5 ypc 18 TD

#2 54 carries 426 yards 7.9 ypc 9 TD

Receiving

#22 8 catches 266 yards 33.25 ypr 5 TD

#81 11 catches 213 yards 19.4 ypr 4 TD

#14 10 catches 223 yards 22.3 ypr 4 TD

#15 11 catches 194 yards 17.6 ypr 2 TD

Again, this is not all and these guys barely played any of the 2nd half on offense the majority of games. Take it for what you will.

That’s some good stats for those young men. Especially for not playing a full game. 

13 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

Unfortunately that would be a negative.

Don’t think it’ll matter too much anyways. Doesn’t take long to get used to it in pregame. Im gonna say whoever’s linebackers play the best will win. Of course the D-line will need to show up but the LB’s will have to scrape and make some plays. Whoever has the stiffer D will win. We all know the offense on both sides will score. Just who will get the more timely stop. Hopefully there’s no issues with the chain gang like other games around the state lol 

1 minute ago, cherokee23 said:

Don’t think it’ll matter too much anyways. Doesn’t take long to get used to it in pregame. Im gonna say whoever’s linebackers play the best will win. Of course the D-line will need to show up but the LB’s will have to scrape and make some plays. Whoever has the stiffer D will win. We all know the offense on both sides will score. Just who will get the more timely stop. Hopefully there’s no issues with the chain gang like other games around the state lol 

If this game wasn’t 4 1/2 hours away we would go watch it. 

1 hour ago, footballover said:

Pizza-Block City

Mexican-Mi Publeto

Huge baked potatoes/sandwiches-Praters Taters

Burgers-The Mic Stand (bar over 21) or The Burger Cabin

Sit down steak/chicken/everything-Mallards

McDonald's, Wendy's, Sonic Subway fast food

You can buy my dinner at any of the 1st 5!

It's bad enough we have to read about y'alls fancy turf field and store bought goal posts and now we have to read how yall have a McDonald's, Wendy's , Sonic and a Subway.  Is there no end to y'alls bragging?????

4 minutes ago, MikeHoncho said:

It's bad enough we have to read about y'alls fancy turf field and store bought goal posts and now we have to read how yall have a McDonald's, Wendy's , Sonic and a Subway.  Is there no end to y'alls bragging?????

I was thinking it, but didn't want to say it. :lol:

• CoachT locked this topic