CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 hours ago, fan91 said:

It’s funny that you have a few Huntingdon posters that are arragant and  stupid,you have a few that play alone with the BS,and then you have some not even from Huntingdon making them sound unbeatable and then you get on here and make it sound like it’s just Huntingdon posters. You must be a Democrat 

I see there are a couple red blooded posters on here that are reasonable, it’s those cupcake mentality s from the unbeatables that make you get all defensive , point taken,  no sir I am not , keep being you

Edited by Guidance1812

27 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Wayne co put 26 on the so called stone wall defense.

Would you agree that Huntingdon's offense is better than Wayne Co?

The defense didnt really play good until the second half and In my opinion we should have went to a 4-3 for the run and as far as the pass  our safety's were coming up to much but you know what  they say about opinions though 

31 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Wayne co put 26 on the so called stone wall defense.

Would you agree that Huntingdon's offense is better than Wayne Co?

No doubt , would you agree that cornersville s defense will be better than last year? Seen a lot of film on the stangs, 95 percent of what I saw was left right few up middle, cornersville been seeing and saying same thing, several stangs fans said last year someone lost faith in the playbook In 2017 quarters, hope lessons were learned from that because they will be ready for that, lc has prepared for that all year as well as cornersville wether is dawgs or stangs in tiptonville the preparation is no different here at the lake, by what I have seen, that carpet will give you and extra step thoughbut so will it for cornersville, by far it will be he best game of the week to watch

13 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

No doubt , would you agree that cornersville s defense will be better than last year? Seen a lot of film on the stangs, 95 percent of what I saw was left right few up middle, cornersville been seeing and saying same thing, several stangs fans said last year someone lost faith in the playbook In 2017 quarters, hope lessons were learned from that because they will be ready for that, lc has prepared for that all year as well as cornersville wether is dawgs or stangs in tiptonville the preparation is no different here at the lake, by what I have seen, that carpet will give you and extra step thoughbut so will it for cornersville, by far it will be he best game of the week to watch

Am missing something? Did Freedom Prep forfeit? Strange things happen when you travel into Shelby Co.

11 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Based on scores and film I have seen, I would agree their defense is better.

I cannot scroll thru 31 pages. 

however i did swing by cornersville on my way to take care of an elderly relative this weekend. it was the first time seeing them since the 2017 preseason scrimmage against Forrest. 

- atmosphere. C'Ville gets it right. -20 celsius and there's not a square foot of bare real estate. absolute total and complete buy in from the community. Forrest sometimes thinks we are williamson county and we cheer as such, which is to say more worried about that next depends change than hollaring our guts out for the local team. C'Ville does fireworks after every score and the the final batch was july 4th worthy. 

- Speed- C'Ville has it in droves. Wayne Co tried running up the middle- NO. to the edge- NO. the only thing that worked for them was throwing down the field (C'Ville has some vulnerability there) and the short passing game, which C'Ville seemed fine with letting them have. 

- Heart/4 quarters Bringing it- C'Ville was just getting warm when the 4th started. Wayne was creaming "uncle". 

All i can say is, every champ is gonna get a surprise test on the way, and this was it, and C'Ville passed. convincingly. No way they aren't up for this game Fri. 

AND DIDN'T EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PICK HUNTINGDON LAST YEAR?

I'll hang up and listen. And support my Marshall brethren. Go C'Ville. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Waker said:

That’s a mrbigster problem. Dont put words in  Cornersville fans mouth. Huntingdon is also a proud small community. It’s really sad you have let yourself get like this. Talk football on this thread or go back to throwing jabs at Freedom Prep on yours. I have always pulled for Lake Co when they play anyone but Huntingdon, but fans like you make it really hard.

I always been for teams in our area also but all i keep reading last year is nobody close to Hunt,same this year.How they going tl dominate in years to come.Maybe they will.But Lake Co has some stud freshmen on the team that lost to Inman in playoffs by e points in overtime.Same tsam beat the stangs middle school about 42-6 in a jamboree.So maybe they will.Maybe they wont.And this thread is so much better than ours.Ive settled down but the Stang fans getting the cb arrogance back in me.But I admit.Anything can happen.One of you may be playing Prep.

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

If I’m wrong I will gladly admit it. I just believe Huntingdon will win this game by 21 points. 

I think Cornersville defense is too good for that.Wont say it wont happen,but dont think it will.Ive seen them in person.Tougb.Hunt may have to open the playbook.Id love to see this game.Wish LC could play Thurs night

Edited by mrbigster

• CoachT locked this topic