CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

16 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

I'm going to be completely honest. The only reason I'm reading this thread is to hear what CB10 has to say. Dude is hilarious. Completely original and quick witted in his response. You have to laugh. 

However, I am pulling for the Stangs in this contest. In fact I expect the Gold Ball to find it's resting place at the home of the Magic Carpet.

I see your boys are clicking along as usual this time of year

49 minutes ago, footballover said:

Saw you play against West Carroll. You better pray its Cornersville bc you already know you can hang with them. Stangs are 50 points better than LC!

Unless I’m mistaken, that stone wall defense conrnersville had last year is the same but a year older, a year wiser, and according to stang fans I happen to be really good friends with , stangs had the better team last year than this year, stangs scoring 40 on cornersville just don’t sound sane, being no injuries either side, if you said it was gonna be a nail biter I might consider that reasonable, and keep that same attitude about lc, we love it!!! 

11 minutes ago, Guidance1812 said:

Unless I’m mistaken, that stone wall defense conrnersville had last year is the same but a year older, a year wiser, and according to stang fans I happen to be really good friends with , stangs had the better team last year than this year, stangs scoring 40 on cornersville just don’t sound sane, being no injuries either side, if you said it was gonna be a nail biter I might consider that reasonable, and keep that same attitude about lc, we love it!!! 

Huntingdon QB got hit and landed on his head early in the game last year. Starting rb went down with a leg injury in the game and coaches didn't know how to respond. Knock on wood ALL the Mustangs are healthy this year heading into week 13

1 minute ago, footballover said:

Huntingdon QB got hit and landed on his head early in the game last year. Starting rb went down with a leg injury in the game and coaches didn't know how to respond. Knock on wood ALL the Mustangs are healthy this year heading into week 13

Good , love when both teams are healthy and leave it all on the field

4 hours ago, footballover said:

Saw you play against West Carroll. You better pray its Cornersville bc you already know you can hang with them. Stangs are 50 points better than LC!

You must not have seen Friday nights LC-West Carrol game.Ask West Carrol fans about Friday nights game.Never mind.You will see the film.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m going with Huntington in this one, but my pick to make it to state is LC!

It could be Hunt.,Cornersville,Lake Co.But if LC played like thdy did Friday night,going to be a hand full.Ive said coach was only running Snyder and Johnson.Friday night,Snyder,Johnson,Tubbs,Receivers,Taylor,Matheny,all had great games.And tight end Puckett is as good as any tight end in the state.Big lineman,Frankie Mays and receiver looked to be visiting Memphis Tigers yesterday.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

It could be Hunt.,Cornersville,Lake Co.But if LC played like thdy did Friday night,going to be a hand full.Ive said coach was only running Snyder and Johnson.Friday night,Snyder,Johnson,Tubbs,Receivers,Taylor,Matheny,all had great games.And tight end Puckett is as good as any tight end in the state.Big lineman,Frankie Mays and receiver looked to be visiting Memphis Tigers yesterday.

I second that and raise you this, none of ,none of the matchups this week or next will be a blowout, or score at will game , except prep this week more than two in lc s favor, cornersville and huntingdon, two scores or less , next week, the same, 

Edited by Guidance1812

3 hours ago, footballover said:

Coach should be fired for letting the qb play on with a concussion. Could’ve done serious damage to his head for letting him stay in. Pure ignorance 

• CoachT locked this topic