CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

49 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

I cannot scroll thru 31 pages. 

however i did swing by cornersville on my way to take care of an elderly relative this weekend. it was the first time seeing them since the 2017 preseason scrimmage against Forrest. 

- atmosphere. C'Ville gets it right. -20 celsius and there's not a square foot of bare real estate. absolute total and complete buy in from the community. Forrest sometimes thinks we are williamson county and we cheer as such, which is to say more worried about that next depends change than hollaring our guts out for the local team. C'Ville does fireworks after every score and the the final batch was july 4th worthy. 

- Speed- C'Ville has it in droves. Wayne Co tried running up the middle- NO. to the edge- NO. the only thing that worked for them was throwing down the field (C'Ville has some vulnerability there) and the short passing game, which C'Ville seemed fine with letting them have. 

- Heart/4 quarters Bringing it- C'Ville was just getting warm when the 4th started. Wayne was creaming "uncle". 

All i can say is, every champ is gonna get a surprise test on the way, and this was it, and C'Ville passed. convincingly. No way they aren't up for this game Fri. 

AND DIDN'T EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PICK HUNTINGDON LAST YEAR?

I'll hang up and listen. And support my Marshall brethren. Go C'Ville. 

WC had 189 yards rushing and 208 yards passing so they ran somewhere. As for the fourth quarter goes WC ran out of gas but also turned the ball over on downs late to give Cville the ball in the red zone after a couple big penalty's. You gotta remember, WC was only down 7 going in the 4th or early in the 4th before throwing the interception and then going into desperation mode which never works. I thought it was a great game til late. I still think this is going to be a high scoring game and the difference just may come down to the line play which I think Cville will win up front

• Like 1

23 hours ago, couchpotato said:

Combined record of teams still playing that Cornersville and Huntingdon played during season.

Cornersville's opponents 0-0

Huntingdon's opponenets 17-7, Waverly & Milan, all 7 losses to teams still playing

So what you're saying is Cornersville opponents still in the playoffs are undefeated on the year?? Wow.. impressive. 

37 minutes ago, HundonStudntSectionPrez said:

Cornersville is more secretive with their stats than Hillary Clinton is with her emails. #PostYourStats #FireTheUsedCarSalesman

We like to keep people guessing. Everyone can find film, but no stats...interesting.

20 minutes ago, HundonStudntSectionPrez said:

Fans of both schools! Let’s fire up a PayPal account to get my man @cornerback10 some more minutes for his phone so he can hop back on the thread!

17 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

You have two posts and you're picking on CB10??BLESS YOUR HEART!

In the words of Mr. T.."I pity the fool"

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic