CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

13 minutes ago, horse said:

Not in Huntingdon's top 10.the mustangs played sloppy.and that was their worst played game of the season. And it took Cville two overtimes to pull off the win.

It’s convenient for you to say it was Huntingdon’s “worst played game” when you lost. 

What made it the worst game played?

9 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Why is this guy even in this thread oh because nobody is on one for pissbody an union city!!!! 

Go roll on your artificial turf and touch your self thinking about CB 10 as much as he is in all your heads !!!!  Our thread is dead FACT as dead as your hopes of  another Goldball !!!!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Go roll on your artificial turf and touch your self thinking about CB 10 as much as he is in all your heads !!!!  Our thread is dead FACT as dead as your hopes of  another Goldball !!!!  

Ask yourself  why ain't none of these fans on the trenton thread?? Because nobody cares yall done lost to gibson county you cant even speak to us

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cornerback10 said:

It’s convenient for you to say it was Huntingdon’s “worst played game” when you lost. 

What made it the worst game played?

Cause,*sniffles* your mean players hit us in da trenches *sniffle sniffle* and we was champs *sniffle snort* and and and we dont like your goalposts *snort sniffle* amd our stadium costs more than your school,so we will win !!!!! And if you win it will be cause we play bad and  cause CB10 touched me in my special place behind the bleechers and then he said we sucked and I need my binky !!!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Cause,*sniffles* your mean players hit us in da trenches *sniffle sniffle* and we was champs *sniffle snort* and and and we dont like your goalposts *snort sniffle* amd our stadium costs more than your school,so we will win !!!!! And if you win it will be cause we play bad and  cause CB10 touched me in my special place behind the bleechers and then he said we sucked and I need my binky !!!!

And this is the Huntingdon fan base in one short post.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

No, but we don’t constantly boast about our history either. 

Your school’s history is more comparable to Cornersville than say a South Pitt or a Greenback. 

Come on CB you know better than that. Huntingdon has had 30 teams in their history to win at least 9 games. Let me brag a little. I was a 2nd string sophomore on a 1966 team that went 11-0 giving up 33 points on the season. All but 6 came on the 2nd team. Our closest game in the regular season was 27-0 against Jackson Northside. Schedule included Milan, Lexington, Paris, Savannah and Trenton. Beat Portland 21-7 in Gallatin JC Bowl. Finished 3rd in the state in the old littenhous poll behind BGA and MBA. # 1 public school in the state for a town of 3000. That's just an example of one of the many great teams we've had in Huntingdon. If you love football Huntingdon is a wonderful town to grow up in.

4 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Ask yourself  why ain't none of these fans on the trenton thread?? Because nobody cares yall done lost to gibson county you cant even speak to us

Just now, cornerback10 said:

And this is the Huntingdon fan base in one short post.

Yep,for ever and ever and ever !!!! Every year "recently " world beaters till anout round 3 !!! Till it becomes a small world !!!

• CoachT locked this topic