CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

I’m gonna swing by the mic stand tomorrow afternoon and grab some food. Hope to meet some of y’all there. All in all it’s just trash talk on here. Us Huntingdon folk ain’t bad and if you’re at the mic stand you may even have a few beers bought for ya.

Now football talk: 

As many have said this game will come down to the trenches and ball control. I second that. The winner of this game will have to play well disciplined football. For the most part( I can’t speak on behalf of cornersville bc I don’t know) Huntingdon has played pretty disciplined football all year. I’m sure both teams will look to establish the ground game first. Huntingdon has been good at passing and mixing it up when they need to, which wasn’t the case last year. I imagine both teams are fired up and ready just as we are. I hope all fans make it over here safe and we have in injury free game.

score prediction:

huntingdon: 26

cornersville: 14

5 minutes ago, StangNation said:

I’m gonna swing by the mic stand tomorrow afternoon and grab some food. Hope to meet some of y’all there. All in all it’s just trash talk on here. Us Huntingdon folk ain’t bad and if you’re at the mic stand you may even have a few beers bought for ya.

Now football talk: 

As many have said this game will come down to the trenches and ball control. I second that. The winner of this game will have to play well disciplined football. For the most part( I can’t speak on behalf of cornersville bc I don’t know) Huntingdon has played pretty disciplined football all year. I’m sure both teams will look to establish the ground game first. Huntingdon has been good at passing and mixing it up when they need to, which wasn’t the case last year. I imagine both teams are fired up and ready just as we are. I hope all fans make it over here safe and we have in injury free game.

score prediction:

huntingdon: 26

cornersville: 14

Good post and agree.

It’s really this simple: If Huntingdon is successful via the air, they win. If not, Cornersville wins.

• CoachT locked this topic