CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

7 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Pride it looks like those Hundung fans are still upset about that 22 point butt whooping they took the last time Peabody & the ponies met on the way to a gold ball 

Huntingdon was horrible that year. I do remember them breaking in your new stadium with a running clock in 11' though. :)

23 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Pride it looks like those Hundung fans are still upset about that 22 point butt whooping they took the last time Peabody & the ponies met on the way to a gold ball 

One win in how many years.all time record 22 & 6 Huntingdon 

26 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Bahaha yall lost to Gibson county discussion over!!!!!

21 minutes ago, UrMomLikesMe said:

Huntingdon was horrible that year. I do remember them breaking in your new stadium with a running clock in 11' though. :)

5 minutes ago, horse said:

One win in how many years.all time record 22 & 6 Huntingdon 

I just wanted to get you guys a little spiced up. Idk why Huntingdon fans are always so sensitive. Everyone knows you guys are a premier football program. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Wow... they are on me today aren’t they? Haha I like that, I never lost to Huntington in any sport when I was in high school so Internet victories doesn’t matter to me 

3 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I just wanted to get you guys a little spiced up. Idk why Huntingdon fans are always so sensitive. Everyone knows you guys are a premier football program. 

I wasn't trying to be malicious. All in good fun :thumb:

• CoachT locked this topic