CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Man you’re good. It’s not gonna be 56-14 tomorrow I guarantee. They will bring everything they have. They will keep it close for sure. I think I’m leaning towards a 28-14 score 

Ground and pound is what they do.keep 'em on def and you can out score them. Good luck

58 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Pride it looks like those Hundung fans are still upset about that 22 point butt whooping they took the last time Peabody & the ponies met on the way to a gold ball 

Naw ,I rowled those The My Lil Ponies  up for fun!!! I took  their big girl Stang Panties wadded em up and gave em all to CB 10 to do with as he may, they hate him more than they do Trenton !!!!!! So now them Huntindun boys gonna have to go commando to the game,maybe they can warm em up on the "million dollat turf" !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Goldenpride said:

Appreciate it! Good luck to y’all as well... if cornersville plays like they run their mouth on here they should give y’all a game. 

Horse and Croppy are good dudes, the rest,I cant say much for ,haha,all in good fun fellas,yall are gonna see what I think might be the best game in the state in Huntingdon tmrw night !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

I think yall will win tomorrow an Waverly also then I'm looking forward to peabody an Waverly having a great game next week

Should be a good one, but don’t sleep on riverside either. You made the comment on the GC game... honestly man that’s the best thing that could’ve happened to us I think. Before that game we was playing teams like Dresden and Halls and Humboldt, teams that really didn’t challenge us and GC came out and hit us in the mouth and made us realize that we need to focus on the little details of football. Remember now these kids are probably fielding one of the younger 2A teams that are still playing right now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Should be a good one, but don’t sleep on riverside either. You made the comment on the GC game... honestly man that’s the best thing that could’ve happened to us I think. Before that game we was playing teams like Dresden and Halls and Humboldt, teams that really didn’t challenge us and GC came out and hit us in the mouth and made us realize that we need to focus on the little details of football. Remember now these kids are probably fielding one of the younger 2A teams that are still playing right now. 

Riverside has a good team this year I think Waverly will pull it off tho should be some good football all around tomorrow except I think Lake County is gonna kill Freedom prep

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

All teams need that wake up call.... I’m not saying Huntingdon hasn’t been challenged because Waverly gave them a good game early, Milan was one of those you never felt comfortable, and Wayne Co. hit us in the mouth pretty good in the first half. There hasn’t been that game where they’ve had real adversity in the 4th quarter though. It is what it is though. Cornersville will be dealing with the same thing, with the difference being that senior heavy class. 

Good luck to Trenton tomorrow night.

• CoachT locked this topic