​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

7 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Hahahahaha I’m the only AE fan that really be on here and no AE doesn’t run their mouth they use their pads to do the talking for them 

Wonder what their pads will be saying un the 4th? "#68 just lit me up" or "76 is too strong, let me play om offense instead." "But #98 is a beast, #44 is too physical and we cant block #33".. be interested in hearing the translation.  Haha

3 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Wonder what their pads will be saying un the 4th? "#68 just lit me up" or "76 is too strong, let me play om offense instead." "But #98 is a beast, #44 is too physical and we cant block #33".. be interested in hearing the translation.  Haha

I just want to see at least 50 AE fans in the stands. That would be nice. What few they had a couple weeks ago were standing behind us on the visitor side. Enjoyed hearing them complain tho. Will be nice to not hear the clown with the microphone in his mouth.... ddddddddeeeeeeuuuuucccccccceeeeeee. :lol:

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

Uppercumberland man (Jorts) was one of my favorites. I see he still pokes his head in every once in a while. Ole Choo Choo was ready to take his head off. Good times!!!:lol: Crow knows the story!!!

That was fun while it lasted. I got under a few of the Alcoa’s posters skin myself. What I didn’t tell you guys is right after we beat Notre Dame to advance is that I told some Upperman fans that we were about to get trounced. I have been going to the State Championships for a long time and  knew that our style of play wouldn’t hold up. We do have a more complete team this year but we couldn’t beat Alcoa ( the team that is the best in all classes) in a million tries. 

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Just saying you guys are the ones posting F5s on our posts for a few weeks now. We don't even have a red light in our town. Your like the Knoxville all stars. Shouldn't even be in the same bracket. Someone likes to play down with the smaller schools tho to get rings. You sure know you wouldn't be getting them like that in 6a where you belong. Acting like your something special. Everyone knows all those athletes aren't born in Alcoa. Don't know why y'all are so afraid to me up to teams full of athletes like yall got. Then you gloating about beating us 5 years ago? You should win. Your a metro school where all the best athletes around transfer to you. Cowardly 6a caliber school acting like you have done something by beating up on 3a schools for years. Get out of here with that garbage. 

& your point??:bored:

No one is beating Alcoa in Div I this year. You might have a couple teams in 6A that could like Maryville or Oakland on a given night but other than a handful of teams in 6A no one has a chance against Alcoa. You have to go to the Div II AAA before you find competition for this team. Those being Brentwood Academy MUS, MBA etc...  3A Gold ball goes to Alcoa yet again and it’s not even close. Now will I be pulling for the “David vs Goliath” win if they play Upperman?  You bet I will but Alcoa is just too good at every position for 3A teams to compete with. I seen a fan of AE’s ask if Alcoa had any new found respect for AE after they played. They beat you 38-7 on your home field turtle so I’m not sure what kind of love you’re looking for there???  The only way AE scores is off of an Alcoa mistake/fumble. Otherwise it’s a shutout. 44-0

Edited by UCSportsFan

13 hours ago, crow6424 said:

That was fun while it lasted. I got under a few of the Alcoa’s posters skin myself. What I didn’t tell you guys is right after we beat Notre Dame to advance is that I told some Upperman fans that we were about to get trounced. I have been going to the State Championships for a long time and  knew that our style of play wouldn’t hold up. We do have a more complete team this year but we couldn’t beat Alcoa ( the team that is the best in all classes) in a million tries. 

Good times Crow. We went round and round with Boog a few times as well. After finally meeting him, us goons had a new lipstick wearing friend. Lol! Great guy! Good luck Friday night. Hopefully we will see ya at Ralph’s next week.

12 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

No one is beating Alcoa in Div I!   3A Gold ball goes to Alcoa yet again and it’s not even close. I seen a fan of AE’s ask if Alcoa had any new found respect for AE after they played. They beat you 38-7 on your home field turtle so I’m not sure what kind of love you’re looking for there???  The only way AE scores is off of an Alcoa mistake/fumble. Otherwise it’s a shutout. 44-0

Hahahahaha what you drinking on ?   Alcoa 3-0, , Alcoa 3-2, Alcoa went up 17-2 ,  Alcoa 24-2, AE exposed Alcoa’s weakness and threw a bomb to make it 24-8, then in the winding minutes of the game maybe even seconds Alcoa went up 31-8.   So where you getting 44-0 from ?  The game was much closer than what the score indicates.  Any true Alcoa fans will say the same.    I worked the chains that game and the Alcoa folks were shell shock the sideline was so quiet, the coaches were frustrated, 68 which you all talked about all week didn’t do shhhhhh!  

12 hours ago, UCSportsFan said:

No one is beating Alcoa in Div I this year. You might have a couple teams in 6A that could like Maryville or Oakland on a given night but other than a handful of teams in 6A no one has a chance against Alcoa. You have to go to the Div II AAA before you find competition for this team. Those being Brentwood Academy MUS, MBA etc...  3A Gold ball goes to Alcoa yet again and it’s not even close. Now will I be pulling for the “David vs Goliath” win if they play Upperman?  You bet I will but Alcoa is just too good at every position for 3A teams to compete with. I seen a fan of AE’s ask if Alcoa had any new found respect for AE after they played. They beat you 38-7 on your home field turtle so I’m not sure what kind of love you’re looking for there???  The only way AE scores is off of an Alcoa mistake/fumble. Otherwise it’s a shutout. 44-0

Thanks UC I hope you are right. Was nice to finally get a win over Murvul, especially at Murvul. The final score of the game a few weeks ago was actually 31-8.  Not sure how the poster got that wrong. Even more surprised that Turtle didn’t call them out. Lol! Turtle is always asking about respect, however, I’m not really sure he has any respect for Alcoa.  I guess it’s a motivation thing. I get it. AE put it on us several years ago. So I guess if you play the “shock the world” card every year, it will eventually stick. We shall see. Should be a fun week of prep. 

15 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Everyone knows all those athletes aren't born in Alcoa. Don't know why y'all are so afraid to me up to teams full of athletes like yall got. Then you gloating about beating us 5 years ago? You should win. Your a metro school where all the best athletes around transfer to you.  

Lynn Swann and Randall Cobb were both born in Maryville!

Edited by Red Rebels